Reviews for The Importance of Secrecy
camry72 chapter 7 . 5/8
I've read many books and fanfic but this was the most unexpected kiss but still unexpected enough to shock me
la canelle chapter 17 . 11/12/2014
Love it, just love it. Update.
SpeakWhenItRains chapter 1 . 8/24/2014
One of my favorites. Amazing.
AndTheWholeHeartShrinks chapter 17 . 7/14/2013
please please update! I NEED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NEXT AURGG
thamolwan.sukchai chapter 17 . 2/18/2013
pleasev ...I really love this story
Guest chapter 17 . 2/18/2013
pleasev
luv animemanga forever chapter 17 . 12/21/2012
hello! Just here to say that I love the way you write about Robin, the fascination of reading more and more about Robin the way you described him never ceases to amaze me, chapter through chapter. And if you have the time and interest, please update.

Thank you for writing this. It was very enjoyable!

L.a.m.f
Rose chapter 17 . 9/6/2012
Why oh why did you never finish this? It has always been my very favourite fan fiction for years. I'll always wonder what happens in one of the best stories I've ever read.
meowface111 chapter 17 . 4/13/2012
This... Was... WOAH.

First off, I was not EXPECTING such a ... Dark story. I'm a pretty optimistic happy minded person, so reading these kinds of stories does something to me. I really feel for robin, I'm there with in pain and torture. I get upset with what's happening and feel helpless as he does. But then there are those happy moments... That really help me push through this story at such a break neck speed. I literally stayed up till 5 last night reading 12 chapters. But it's all because your beautiful writing...I understand that thanks to you is why I feel like I AM raven or I AM robin, experiencing everything with them. So serious kudos to you, bravo, god, wow.

Those happy moments were like a sunny day in a month of rainy hurricanes. They seriously were so blissful. (spoilers;) like when robin listened in on cyborg finally defending robin's secrets to the rest of the team in the middle of the night. And when raven held him, and told him she will help him kill slade. And of course all the beautifully written raven/robin moments.. Small like smiles and glances across a room r mid conversation.. And big like make out sessions and the entire last chapter :3 (/end spoiler)

Wow, still stunned. Honestly I almost wish you would have put a disclaimer in the summary mentioning the dark nature of the story. But then I wouldn't have read this.. And I'm glad I did. It's a toss up. Either way you are extremely talented, I know you're probably off doing other things because this story was written years ago. I hope you're using this talent to its fullest! And maybe one day you'll be back to write more teen Titan RavRob goodness, just as homage to a past obsession. (just like me! I wrote really shitty stories under an embarrassing username on here, and now like 8 years later I'm in my 20s and I'm back to emerge myself in this fantasy again. Nothing shameful about that!... But it is, actually.)

ANYWAY! thanks for the story.
Takua Nui chapter 17 . 3/27/2012
Wow, cool story! I would love to see you continue! But a question: why the 'romance' category? Sure, it's there, but the impact isn't huge...yet. Please, keep it up!
Lost1n7heDark chapter 17 . 5/4/2008
for the love of god, just update!

we have been patiently waiting...
Redmage2 chapter 17 . 4/7/2008
Wow, I am so glad that I rediscovered this story! And I'm even more happy that you seem to still be working on it. I enjoy the darker side of Robin, and you have him walk the line so perfectly. Not to mention the absolutely lovely interaction between Raven and Robin, and the great mystery that's going on in the background. Poppies? Hm. I'm very curious. Anyway, great job!

And if you don't mind, I was wondering if you could send the unedited version of this chapter my way, to akameji on gmail. Many thanks, and keep up the great work.
MissTayy chapter 17 . 2/18/2008
This was a great story. So touching and deep. My gosh you are good. Pleeze puhleeze please send me the full version. You took the Teen Titans to a whole new level. I admire your creativity!

lol
Jay chapter 17 . 10/4/2007
I'd like to read the full version, if you wouldn't mind showing me. I loved this story. Thanks for writing it.
Mystery-Bliss chapter 17 . 8/25/2007
hey! I really enjoyed this chapter, as I always do. This story is very well written and it is always worth the wait. I would really enjoy the full version of this chapter though; my email is