Reviews for Captain Darkness
Guest chapter 1 . 9/17/2014
wow
Lady Oblivious chapter 17 . 9/17/2014
Kurama13, I'm not sure if you're still writing on this site, but I think you might remember me as the extremely rude person who asked if she could rewrite your story. -.- I just wanted to say that that was the stupidest, impolite thing anyone could say about a story you worked hard for (anyone can see that) and I'm really sorry. The only excuse I have now is for being a thoughtless kid (who couldn't appreciate anybody's writing) back then, but thank you so much for writing to me politely in spite of my rudeness. I'm not on this site anymore and I'm guessing it seems weird to say something like this, but I just really wanted to apologize.
thirdturtledove997 chapter 5 . 6/21/2011
lol such a nice way to reunite:)
thirdturtledove997 chapter 2 . 6/21/2011
hahaha the beginning reminds you of jack:) really they should address both with the captions in front and that sounds like a really pretty necklace.
thirdturtledove997 chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
ohhh like the last name 'darkness' :) can't wait to read more!
Lady Oblivious chapter 17 . 5/24/2011
To Kurama13,

Loved the story and I can honestly say (from DMC) that I enjoyed this story! :D There were some grammar mistakes, but overall I liked it very much. I know this is a big thing to ask, but would it be okay if I rewrote it with a few changes here and there? I have nothing to work on right now and I think it would be more easy to read if this was edited a little.

Sincerely, Lady O.

P.S. It'd be nice if you could email me if you decide to answer; the address is on my profile, but I'll write it down here; Tootles!
lori chapter 17 . 10/30/2010
wow this was a great story, this stor would have made the movie even better can't wait to read the sequel to this story.

great job, drinks all around.
YumiDarkness chapter 9 . 2/19/2006
OKat i have like no idea what their saying but YAY! I like the story!
Camp Name Pajamas chapter 17 . 11/15/2005
Hehe. Cute story. i enjoyed it very much. keep writing!
Princess of Pirates chapter 17 . 11/14/2005
no it's it's over? :cries: but I loved it I used to read it when it was a youfiction I love it!
Dawnie7 chapter 17 . 11/13/2005
Aw, yay! They finally get their happy ending! How great. Loved the story, you should be proud of yourself.
Dawnie7 chapter 16 . 9/30/2005
Aw! So she hyas warmed up to ol' Jack! Yay!
Dawnie7 chapter 15 . 9/30/2005
So sorry it took me so long. I've spent this last week moving.

Yay, it ends! And...begins! :)
Clueless-patty chapter 16 . 9/28/2005
WOOT! Can't wait, even though it may be a frightful end *rolls eyes* *whispers* I know what's gonna happen.

BUT I STILL WANNA READ IT! WOT! Keep it up!

-Pat
StarComets04 chapter 1 . 9/18/2005
Great work, keep it up! read mine too i'll need your comments. thanks!