Reviews for Embittered
Guest chapter 1 . 8/15/2014
Can't say I really like the ship, but the way you did it...makes sense. I enjoy how you wrote it, the perfect balance between emotional and emotionless
SimplyIndefinable1992 chapter 1 . 5/1/2009
Wow talk about a downer. Jeez. It's well written I'll definitely give you that, but that's a sad relationship if I've ever seen one, if you could even call that a relationship in the first place.

Why did Kagome leave though? And that's really f-ed up where they decide to do the do. But if he says he refuses to feel guilty because he's well aware of what he's doing, that sounds to me as if he's fighting against it, ergo he is feeling guilty, but I guess still doing it out of spite/bitterness or something, idk.

It just seems like it really sucks for them all in all. And then Nazuna...where do I even start with her? Idk, but they sound like the most unhappiest people ever, they must definitely be a load of laughs.

It seems that only the haunting shadows of what might have been, pain, sex, and the fact that they could leave at any time is the only reason they stick around, hardly a healthy situation. No commitment, no ties, no regrets( well actually that sounded like a load of bs, it sounded like he had some regrets to me, just that he avoiding it by staying in a loveless relationship- which was I think crucial because if you had them fall in love I wouldn't have even bothered to read it and it would have totally screwed this up- no offense), this has melancholy just oozing from it.

This is like total angst overload, I have some issues with a couple things but otherwise for a non canon I have to say I definitely do have a bit of admiration for this fanfic. Lol this is the longest review I've ever done.
midnightwaters chapter 1 . 4/16/2009
I have never seen this pairing before, but with the way you have written it, it seems quite plausible. This is very well written-some of the lines in here are just beautiful and heartbreaking-and this is, as I would imagine, how Inuyasha would be if all his friends had left him.
a b chapter 1 . 7/3/2006
Sad...but sweet.
Lou chapter 1 . 6/13/2006
Oh, wow...

((O_O)) There's nothing else to say.
crushed by a dandelion chapter 1 . 5/19/2006
I don't think you read these. But This deserves...

Well, it deserves more than I can give it, which is its own personal shrines in Australia, Europe, and South Africa, plus a vacation home in Japan.

...If I could marry it, and have it's children, I would. My god, I swear.
paynesgrey chapter 1 . 5/26/2005
This is amazing, chica! Such powerful imagery and mature writing. The character pairing is so unusual and rare, but you make it work.

I'm glad I read this. It's awesome!
Withering chapter 1 . 3/1/2005
Wow. I am speechless. This is one of the very few fics I've seen centered on Nazuna, and paired with Inuyasha, of all people. Seeing that, I knew I had to read it, just to see if it could be done. And you did it. It was so believable and real - I especially like the line: "He likes it here, he decides, because ‘here’ is a place he could leave at anytime, without regrets." It's really true to Inuyasha's character, and I can see him thinking such a thing, especially after Kagome and the others have left him for good. Nazuna was great, too; you've got her angry, stubborn attitude down without making her sound immature or annoying. This is definitely going on my favorite's.
Cygos chapter 1 . 2/22/2005
I liked it. Keep wrtieing.
Sashi chapter 1 . 2/20/2005
I'm reviewing this piece because it deserves more than 9 reviews. It deserves a lot more than 9 reviews, because it's obvious that effort, time, talent, and energy went into creating this. This is well-thought out. I usually don't like to read anything that's not Inu/Kag, or anything that takes place after the Naraku-Shikon-Jewel-Fiasco in which Kagome has gone back to the future and Inuyasha has stayed in the past, and neither can reach the other (unless it's a Inuyasha has lived through 500 years and is reunited with ehr or some crap). Still, sometimes I need to remind myself that the story doesn't always have a happily-ever-after ending.
Banana Rum chapter 1 . 12/31/2004
Wow...I've always loved Nazuna as a character. One of my very favorite-which is indeed very, very pathetic.

So, of course, I managed to enjoy this story to the fullest as well.

Part XIV was certainly a wake-up call. Just going along, going along, when all of the sudden, BOOM. Suddenly higher rated material than I was expecting and actions that I was also not expecting. I like that-you are full of surprises, coils within coils of sudden jerks.

I also happen to enjoy...erm...tragic things happening to the Inuyasha cast and no one particularily caring. _

You're probably tired of hearing me in this sudden deadly onslaught of reviews in your inbox.

Kerichi chapter 1 . 12/10/2004
How very interesting! I liked Nazuna, and I myself thought Nazuna probably wouldn't be happy in her new village. _ Though Inuyasha with a beard is a scary thought. Eh... I REFUSE to imagine that! No! No beard! Otherwise I love this fic!
AnimeAnna22 chapter 1 . 11/11/2004
Wow..I was confused for most of it lol...this is probably a very obvious answer..but who is Nazuna? and some other person..Oh, I dunno. XD
Ayrith chapter 1 . 10/29/2004

Is it possible for a person to hold the highest regards and awe for a writer, only for that particular writer to top their expectations? I honestly thought your writing was the best.

I was wrong. Not only are you the best, you are the greatest. Inu/Naz. You take the possible and make it more then possible.

Wonderful. I enjoyed that to the fullest.
Eostra chapter 1 . 10/28/2004
This is a very awesome story... it's unique, well-written, and has some great dialogue. Love .