Reviews for Masquerade
GGMK chapter 1 . 1/7/2014
Pretty heartwarming, like most of your stories. I guess when you look like Vader, you need a good costume.
Sacred Phoenix Of Nephthys chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
What a cute story! Too bad those lions are on earth that none of them heard of xD.
Above the Winter Moonlight chapter 1 . 11/3/2009
That was a very good oneshot. And the idea of Vader's fall being planned is a good one. Lol, sorry for the lateness in this review but oh well.

FireChildSlytherin5 chapter 1 . 2/17/2007
Love it. A great twist. YOu would think, a Vader suit was werid during a custom party... oh well.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 1/7/2007
Blakaize Vaders other daughter chapter 1 . 8/9/2006
ROTFLMAO! Luke dressed up like Harry Potter! luv it! and is Leia . . . Jasmin or something? I can't picture anyone else that would wear a white outfit made of scarves. what would have been really funny would have been if Luke popped the lenses out of black rimmed glasses and put some tape on the nose thingy, add a drawn on lighting bolt shapped scar . . . but then that would ruin the 'reality' of star wars, wouldn't it? very very good story.

May The Force Be With You,

Blakaize, Vader's Other Daughter

B: I want to go trick-or-treating!

V: ? On a super star destroyer ?

B: Um, you're the dark lord, for Force sake! make it happen!
CodeLyoko chapter 1 . 12/17/2005
aw that was sweet! Heh I said that too many times lol
Thunderclan Deputy Jennie chapter 1 . 11/30/2005
this is a realy good one! still ilvl!
wannawalkwithanakin chapter 1 . 8/8/2005
gosh that was beautiful. if only it were real and anakin hadnt turned... i really wish he hadnt... then i wouldnt be caught in the mess of not knowing if i wanna join the dark or light side!

but it was great! im a fan of your stories, smenzer, everytime i come here, i look for your stories first cause they are the best!
Insane Pineapple from Naboo chapter 1 . 5/24/2005
The rebels are so ignorant! The details you wrote are magnificient, and they added to the softness of the story grandly. This one is probably my favorite of the Halloween fics you've done, and I'm looking foward to other Halloween ficlets.

Ja ne,

~Insane Pineapple from Naboo
shastalily chapter 1 . 11/3/2004
Vader - An under-cover agent. Neat idea. very original.
Nemo chapter 1 . 10/29/2004
awesome! of course it could never happen. But the idea of Darth Vader waltzing in as a lion and snatching sugar cookies is very funny. Adios!
Jelp chapter 1 . 10/28/2004
That was pretty good. Was the cloak with the H and four animals supposed to be the Hogwarts crest? :-D ~ Jelp
Garowyn chapter 1 . 10/28/2004
lol, I honestly couldn't picture Vader in a lion suit...Anyway, good work!
Syndromia chapter 1 . 10/28/2004
Ohh! Meat! Very interesting ideas there. ai liked the hogwarts costume Luke was wearing. Anyway, I like it.