Reviews for I'm Sorry, Master
Brievel chapter 19 . 3/5
Oh, no. xD
Brievel chapter 18 . 3/5
I'm betting that holovid is Twilight...
Brievel chapter 15 . 3/5
Ahahaha, his troubles with the phone...er, commlink. xD Can I ever sympathize!
TheCacklingCactus chapter 21 . 3/4
Bahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahhahaaaaa! *ROFL* I have laughed myself absolutely silly reading this thing! LOLOLOLOLOLOL! It just NEVER ENDS! Poor Obi-Wan, I'd feel bad for him but I'm laughing just too hard to care! Hahahahahahahaa! I'm just waiting for the moment Anakin adopts a vampire bunny now and it has a girlfriend and the whole place gets snowed under with little vampire bunny-babies that Mace dyes red and Obi-wan thinks they're demon-vampire hybrids or something. Bahahahahahahaha! Oh, gosh...*ROFL*
I dearly hope you continue this. I would truly appreciate it if you did. I value humor, randomness and insanity as base ingredients in my life and this story's chockful of 'em! Thank you so much for the wonderful read, I enjoyed every word of it. )
Brievel chapter 9 . 3/4
Obi-Wan's CLUNK killed me. xD xD xD
Brievel chapter 8 . 3/4
I'm guessing either Padme or Palpatine.
Brievel chapter 4 . 3/4
...I gave up on anything to do with vampires a year ago (except Bunnicula, for whom I have an incurable soft spot,) but this is absolutely killing me with laughter. xD
sasha6063 chapter 7 . 10/7/2014
Gasp! The doctor?!
Jojo1228 chapter 21 . 8/8/2014
If you ever finish this story, can you please have Obi-Wan waking up as a vampire?
Sharnorasian Empire chapter 21 . 7/7/2014
Update these please, I'm BEGGING you pleaseā€¦ please

SE
WeLonelyOldSouls chapter 21 . 4/20/2014
By the sarlacc's teeth, this is amazing. I haven't laughed this much in four hours! Fanfiction really is wonderful, isn't it? Anyway, I'm enjoying your story here far too much for it to be legal. If you want some form of criticism, I can't think of any. Good job, I cant wait for more.
StarWarsFreakyGeek chapter 20 . 4/29/2013
This should be called Man V.S. Monsters
StarWarsFreakyGeek chapter 4 . 4/28/2013
May I have some of your Hot Sauce? Maybe curry? ALONE
Nyce chapter 21 . 11/9/2012
*Dies from laughung a million times*
I absolutly love this story! Can't wait for the next chaper. You rock :D
Lillian81 chapter 19 . 10/26/2012
Hahahahaha! I haven't laughed as much as I did while reading this story in a long time! It was fantastically funny!