Reviews for I'm Sorry, Master
Irena Devereau AKA dramaqueen chapter 10 . 7/21
Please don't tell me Yoda is a goblin. Or a dragon. Or a bloody fairy.
Chi chapter 16 . 3/14
Oh my god, i can't stop laughing. Seriously this is so funny and hilarious!
Please, please keep writing.
Guest chapter 14 . 11/15/2015
Is Ahsoka featured in this story?
Guest chapter 8 . 11/15/2015
Thefighterpilot chapter 21 . 11/6/2015
This is really funny. Now all we need is something that Mace thinks is a Sith, and he will go completely crazy
PremierofTime chapter 4 . 7/22/2015
loving it!
Brievel chapter 19 . 3/5/2015
Oh, no. xD
Brievel chapter 18 . 3/5/2015
I'm betting that holovid is Twilight...
Brievel chapter 15 . 3/5/2015
Ahahaha, his troubles with the, commlink. xD Can I ever sympathize!
TheCacklingCactus chapter 21 . 3/4/2015
Bahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahhahaaaaa! *ROFL* I have laughed myself absolutely silly reading this thing! LOLOLOLOLOLOL! It just NEVER ENDS! Poor Obi-Wan, I'd feel bad for him but I'm laughing just too hard to care! Hahahahahahahaa! I'm just waiting for the moment Anakin adopts a vampire bunny now and it has a girlfriend and the whole place gets snowed under with little vampire bunny-babies that Mace dyes red and Obi-wan thinks they're demon-vampire hybrids or something. Bahahahahahahaha! Oh, gosh...*ROFL*
I dearly hope you continue this. I would truly appreciate it if you did. I value humor, randomness and insanity as base ingredients in my life and this story's chockful of 'em! Thank you so much for the wonderful read, I enjoyed every word of it. )
Brievel chapter 9 . 3/4/2015
Obi-Wan's CLUNK killed me. xD xD xD
Brievel chapter 8 . 3/4/2015
I'm guessing either Padme or Palpatine.
Brievel chapter 4 . 3/4/2015
...I gave up on anything to do with vampires a year ago (except Bunnicula, for whom I have an incurable soft spot,) but this is absolutely killing me with laughter. xD
sasha6063 chapter 7 . 10/7/2014
Gasp! The doctor?!
Jojo1228 chapter 21 . 8/8/2014
If you ever finish this story, can you please have Obi-Wan waking up as a vampire?