Reviews for I'm Sorry, Master
TheBeautifulPadmeAmidala chapter 9 . 6/16/2005
Become A vampire? I find being a Vampire quite enjoyable. And with the Padme thing, about her biting him, I didn't see that coming.
Tiana Calthye chapter 9 . 6/15/2005
Heh heh heh... but who bit Padme, I wonder. (conspires) What will Obi-Wan do? Wait for a full moon... snrk.

I found Obi-Wan passing out to be remarkably amusing. Heh heh heh... yet again. (grins) Great update! Melikes it a lot. I'm glad to see you're around again.
Abbey chapter 9 . 6/15/2005
please continue! I like it!
starwarsgurlie chapter 9 . 6/15/2005
weird but entertaining
Tankred chapter 9 . 6/15/2005
What will poor Obi do? Easy, he'll cut the door up with his lightsaber, then convince Anakin and Padmé that Palpy is THE evil and make them kill him!
wraithgirl chapter 9 . 6/15/2005
Hehehehe! I LOVE it! Rock on!
Dark Lord Daishi chapter 9 . 6/14/2005
haha! that is Awesome!

Vamperic love...

poor obi-wan, stuck with 2 vampires!

Update soon!
Garowyn chapter 9 . 6/14/2005
And now the questions remains, how did Padme get bit? Is she a vampire? I look forward to finding out! Poor Obi Wan - I do wonder how he'll be able to escape this one!
Lady Geuna chapter 9 . 6/14/2005
(CACKLES) POOR OBI-WAN! I guess that he'll have to get used to everything, won't he? Or become a vamp himself. (snickers) Figure Padme would be a vampire, always staying the same age and all. _~ Can't wait for more!

Geuna~
Kadoguchi chapter 9 . 6/14/2005
Aww, poor Obi-wan!
Night-Owl123 chapter 9 . 6/14/2005
update soon! _ LOL! poor obi-wan... hee hee
ilovethingsthatareawesome chapter 8 . 6/12/2005
nope. i don't know. that's why i am waiting for an update!
Viviane Renard chapter 8 . 6/12/2005
I have no clue who this second vampire is, and I can't wait to find out. I hope that you update soon-this fic keeps me laughing! XD Poor Obi-Wan...I feel so sorry for him...even though it is really funny. ;)
tsubakitea chapter 8 . 6/12/2005
I was laughing so hard...UPDATE!
R.j chapter 8 . 6/11/2005
That was funny. I love the interaction between Anakin and Obi-Wan...keep writing!
250 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »