Reviews for I'm Sorry, Master
update soon! _ yup, it's okay! _
JamSack chapter 7 . 6/19/2005
Eww! Grooss Ani!
JamSack chapter 1 . 6/19/2005
Good, but I don't think Jedi are allowed to watch 'holodramas' or movies. Well I don't think they would be allowed to watch anything that is 'secular' so speak.
jedi sandra kenobi chapter 9 . 6/16/2005
Harm obi and you're dead! HE'S MINE!

I think he would inform the council of the vampires but the marriage, he might go and phone buffy the vampire slayer to deal with them or get giles to fix them.
paintedbynumbers chapter 9 . 6/16/2005
HAHAHHAHAHAHAH HILARIOUS. nice twist about padme at the end. Can't wait to see what Obi will be forced to do next XD
TheBeautifulPadmeAmidala chapter 9 . 6/16/2005
Become A vampire? I find being a Vampire quite enjoyable. And with the Padme thing, about her biting him, I didn't see that coming.
Tiana Calthye chapter 9 . 6/15/2005
Heh heh heh... but who bit Padme, I wonder. (conspires) What will Obi-Wan do? Wait for a full moon... snrk.

I found Obi-Wan passing out to be remarkably amusing. Heh heh heh... yet again. (grins) Great update! Melikes it a lot. I'm glad to see you're around again.
Abbey chapter 9 . 6/15/2005
please continue! I like it!
starwarsgurlie chapter 9 . 6/15/2005
weird but entertaining
Tankred chapter 9 . 6/15/2005
What will poor Obi do? Easy, he'll cut the door up with his lightsaber, then convince Anakin and Padmé that Palpy is THE evil and make them kill him!
wraithgirl chapter 9 . 6/15/2005
Hehehehe! I LOVE it! Rock on!
Dark Lord Daishi chapter 9 . 6/14/2005
haha! that is Awesome!

Vamperic love...

poor obi-wan, stuck with 2 vampires!

Update soon!
Garowyn chapter 9 . 6/14/2005
And now the questions remains, how did Padme get bit? Is she a vampire? I look forward to finding out! Poor Obi Wan - I do wonder how he'll be able to escape this one!
Lady Geuna chapter 9 . 6/14/2005
(CACKLES) POOR OBI-WAN! I guess that he'll have to get used to everything, won't he? Or become a vamp himself. (snickers) Figure Padme would be a vampire, always staying the same age and all. _~ Can't wait for more!

Geuna~