Reviews for I'm Sorry, Master
AnakinsOnlyAngel chapter 4 . 1/2/2005
Oh my god this is brilliant. I laughed so hard I squealed, on several occasions, and I am not one to squeal!

I especially loved the apple dilema, and the tomato thing. And Obi shoving Anakin in the closet out of paranoia, oh MAN I'm going to stay tuned to this fic, it has been favourited.
syd chapter 3 . 12/23/2004
ROTFL! This is hysterical
Carrie chapter 4 . 12/9/2004
This is funny. Hope you update Penpals soon, I love it also
Dumbledalf chapter 4 . 12/5/2004
Hehehehe! HOT!

It reminds me of Bunnicula!
sacheofnaboo chapter 4 . 11/19/2004
omg! *dies laughing* that was absolutely hilarious! can't wait for more :)
TheRandomScribbler chapter 4 . 11/14/2004
hilarious. simply hilarious. WRITE MORE SOON! (oh and have anakin fix his little-er-problem!)
Falcona SkyWolf chapter 4 . 11/8/2004
How about 8-Veg? (V-8) I love V-8, and it works well as a blood-substitute as far as taste goes. The closest taste to blood without having blood in it.
Garowyn chapter 4 . 11/5/2004
lol! Good work.
shastalily chapter 4 . 11/5/2004
This is so funny. I just can't believe how you do it. Love your stories. Thank you for continuing to write them.
Tankred chapter 2 . 11/5/2004
Oh no! More fangs! Poor Obi-Wan is going to be turned into a vampire...
Kynstar chapter 4 . 11/5/2004
Oh that was juz too hilarious! *SNRK* hehehehehe

Great job! Loved the tomato bit hehehehe and then the 'Fire' that wasn't a fire but result of hot sauce! hehehehe

:D
Night-Owl123 chapter 4 . 11/4/2004
update soon! _
Dumbledalf chapter 3 . 11/3/2004
Funny! What will Anakin do next?
shastalily chapter 3 . 11/3/2004
This is so very , very funny. I just love it!
nascar girl chapter 3 . 11/1/2004
Laughs, seeing Anakin apologing will never be the same again, after reading this. Yeah, caught the reference to Anne Rice's Books. Poor Obi-Wan. My question is tho, who or what bit him? lol. Not important tho. Good story. plz continue or at least tie up the loose ends. thanks.
256 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 13 14 15 16 17 .. Last Next »