Reviews for I'm Sorry, Master
BladeLeviosa8814 chapter 14 . 10/13/2012
This is SO FUNNY!
Poor Obi-Wan, what did he ever do to deserve being a craving of his Padawan?
Feeding-The-Wolves chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
Hahahaha! I LOVE this story! It's so funny and so different to all the other fanfics I've read (I've never read any where Anakin turns into a vampire). I also applaud you for making him a REAL vampire, with FANGS, rather than one of those sparkly Twilight vampires.
Anyway, love the story! Great job! :)
Aelimir chapter 18 . 10/12/2012
So happy to see you writing again! You are one of my favorite humor authors. :)
Jedi1952 chapter 17 . 6/20/2011
Smenzer,

Would you please contact me via ffn pm or via the email in my profile? I am sorry to post this here in reviews, but I have no other way of contacting you.

Sue
Jedi Arwen Sparrow Winchester chapter 17 . 3/4/2011
HAHA this is so funny

It's a wonder poor poor Obi doesn't just die of stress :)

Update please?
Jedi1952 chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
I am enjoying this story and hope that you will continue it.

Also, as I have no other means of contacting you, I will use this. I would very much like to archive your stories on my no charge/no profit website. You can find my email and my web server URL in my profile. Please contact me either via email or PM on FFN.

Sue
RoMythe chapter 17 . 2/28/2010
Oh man, this story is hilarious! Bwhaha, Mace the muzzled werewolf. Brilliant.
Axrel chapter 17 . 2/19/2010
I love your story! Please update!
ember chapter 17 . 10/24/2009
THAT WAS TOTALLY WICKED! You should try to continue. I could probably help you.
fishgirl chapter 12 . 10/1/2009
i take 20 mins to do my hair get dressed and brush my teeth
fishgirl chapter 11 . 10/1/2009
we use advaticks cuz it gets ticks AND fleas. just trowin that out there... and i knew the jedis were gettin married
fishgirl chapter 1 . 10/1/2009
ya know what hurts more than orange juice in the eye? the glowy stuff inside glow sticks in ur eye (shudders) and the stupid poison control center just laughed
Kate Poem chapter 13 . 8/4/2009
O my Gosh! Merlin's beard! By the Force! Smenzer, congratulations. It's so funny!

Poor Obi Wan! Everybody wants move to his rooms: Padme with her hats, Chancellor with little Hutt-size suitcase.

Windu werewolf! All Jedi Council married! Who is Yoda's wife or who is Secura's husband? Poor single Obi Wan.

I truly, deeply symphatize with this Jedi Master...

/smiled/
Kugelrunde Tigerkatze chapter 8 . 7/2/2009
"AH! We’re going to DIE!"

I love your story, its so funny! _

You had me laughing from chapter 1 onwards. :-)
best obsessed chapter 15 . 4/13/2009
Erm, that's kind of creepy now...I think it's time Obi-Wan put his foot down with a firm hand and whipped out his lightsabre...I'm sure that would work.
249 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »