Reviews for I'm Sorry, Master
twisterblake chapter 1 . 4/5/2007
hey great and updaye the next soon and it very interesting thay anakin the vampire i hope they find him the cure for it and poor obi-wan on the next chapter
The Sleeping Creature chapter 5 . 3/17/2007
Yay! Lost Boys reference! -cheers- I love that movie!
Gravi Reader chapter 12 . 11/9/2006
This was awfully funny. You have an unusual take on Star Wars, I see. Not very many writers would have thought of a vampire crossover.
Lady MR1 chapter 12 . 1/13/2006
Anakin a vampire? Love it! And the bit about all the Jedi having secret marriages just had me in stiches! I almost feel sorry for Obi-Wan, Anakin does get into the most weird situations... And Padme now lives with them! _ You must write more!
ShadowLea chapter 12 . 1/10/2006
ow man this one is so funny XD i really like it XD XD XD
Ace of Aces 2.0 chapter 12 . 12/29/2005
Hehehehehehehe. Poor Obi-Wan1 Update soon!
Pippins Halfling chapter 12 . 12/22/2005
yay! great story! i'm eager to see anakin actually biting someone and drinking their blood. i feel really sorry for kenobi. he really could have had a woman!
Pippins Halfling chapter 8 . 12/22/2005
is the 2nd vampire padme? guess i'll find out...
Pippins Halfling chapter 5 . 12/22/2005
that book the kenobi bought was "interview with a vampire" wasnt it? i cant believe i didnt realize that earlier! very sneaky, but great ;)
Pippins Halfling chapter 2 . 12/22/2005
what controls anakin's fangs? i shall read on in hopes to find out!
Pippins Halfling chapter 1 . 12/22/2005
i loved the orange juice thing the best! and you're right about anakin saying "i'm sorry" a lot in the movies. it's great you made a story about it. cant wait to read more.
imaprincess1 chapter 6 . 12/17/2005
Oh another wonderful story. I like the blame it on Dooku line. Hmm, Anakin as a vampire, I like that very much.

Thanks,

Rebecca
HanSoloIsSoCute chapter 12 . 12/4/2005
Oh I love this story! It is a scream! It is wonderful! Please continue! :D Not a thing wrong with it, it is perfect! Perfect grammar, perfect spelling, everything! You are a wonderful writer, and I admire you.
Wilddog14 chapter 12 . 12/4/2005
Great story!
Thunderclan Deputy Jennie chapter 12 . 11/30/2005
It's me, I like Vader lots! Sorry, logged on under my different pen name! You continued it! This is great!
238 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »