Reviews for I am Bonnie Rockwaller
Tiigerliily chapter 2 . 7/19/2010
Wow totally Bonnie. Amazing! I love Bonnie fics.

Lots of Love
Danny-171984 chapter 2 . 3/18/2007
Now that's the Bonnie we all know and hate. LOL. ah...Bonnie is a total b*. I hate her so much. She is pure evil I tell you. lol. Keep on writing.

Danny
Danny-171984 chapter 1 . 3/18/2007
At the beginning, Bonnie was her own self but as It got to the end, she change so suddenly. Good in one way, and weird on the other. But overall, I can't see her as a nice person in overall. Nice though. Keep on writing.

Danny
conan98002 chapter 2 . 9/15/2005
you seem to have made bonnie a bit bitc iuh i meen a bit meaner in the second one
Nintendo Queen chapter 2 . 6/14/2005
*Falls over* Bonnie, how clueless can you BE? I mean, Come ON. Sigh
Shego1 chapter 2 . 6/12/2005
Very good story! Very funny

you portrayed Bonnie's characteristics very well

*hits favourite stories button*
Funfact chapter 2 . 6/9/2005
tweeb is a specific term used by Kim to refer to her brothers twin dweebs
Gundum M chapter 2 . 5/19/2005
much better. she's just mean enough.
Daft Strangus chapter 2 . 5/18/2005
That was god, usual stupid bonnie
JapaneseJewel chapter 2 . 5/15/2005
It's weird, having Bonnie first say Kim and Ron make a good team, to her saying that they don't make a good couple. What's up with that?

Other than that, great job on the Bonnie thing. It sounded more Bonnish(Yay, a new word!) than you're first take on her. Very good!

Jewelie
fryfan chapter 2 . 5/15/2005
This was good as usually. I liking seeing Bonnie's point of view of StD.
Jezrianna2.0 chapter 2 . 5/15/2005
Bonnie is so clueless when it comes to what really matters in a relationship, I almost feel sorry for her.
Spitfire F.22 chapter 2 . 5/14/2005
Ah, the Bonnie we all know and dispise. She really does seem as evil as ever in the movie-even worse than most of the series. You certainly capture Kim's real arch-foe at her worst.
Backroads chapter 2 . 5/14/2005
*applause* That sounded, once again, magnificently like Bonnie.
Doug4422 chapter 2 . 5/14/2005
Once again, my hat is off to you, bud, that was so in character with Bonnie.

Good one, bud.