Reviews for Twinkle, twinkle, little star
Kichi chapter 1 . 8/24/2006
that was cute
Skaye chapter 1 . 10/10/2005
Very pretty. Nice neat little one shot with Dream very much in character. Skaye.
just someone who's left again chapter 1 . 2/18/2005
this was very well done! i'm quite impressed. it actually seems like a sandman story. (i've actually just started reading them, but nonetheless)

keep up the good work!
Playing Passerine chapter 1 . 11/9/2004
adorable. i mean that in the best possible way. i think this is probably the best of the sandman fics i've run into here. you write very well, it was sweet without dream seeming out of character, and the little girl was wonderful. i love the way you have her think about the flowers needing sparkles. gorgeous image right there :)
GyrosKairos42 chapter 1 . 11/1/2004
I too enjoyed this little story greatly - very good perspective into how a 6 year old thinks. Funny and true to the characters. Good job!
Jux chapter 1 . 10/28/2004
I always like seeing the various duties of the endless expounded on, and I think it's an interesting note that the flowers died, but that wasn't -depressing-, it merely was. Both Death and Dream reacted appropriatley. Well done.

I liked it rather a lot really. I hope to see more from you in the sandman universe. Welcome, hope you have a good time.