Reviews for Estrogen Dreams
gamzeenmakara chapter 3 . 7/27/2015
YOU HAVE KILLED ME WITH THIS ENDING! It's so bittersweet and leaving me wanting more out of this. To see if the two actually move past Ryoga's love for Akane. Ugh, I'm going to just disappear into a corner in a depression to rival Tamaki's from OHHC!
BeyondSleepy chapter 3 . 7/1/2015
Loved it, but a happy ending would have been nice.
Guardoflight chapter 3 . 5/21/2015
A bittersweet story that enjoyed quite a lot and I wonder what could have been if Ranma came clean about his feelings.
Oakshaden chapter 3 . 6/28/2013
Does loving this story make me a yaoi fangirl?
mark fuentes chapter 3 . 6/16/2013
it was very funny
Dinian chapter 3 . 10/11/2011
Great story, but did you really have to leave it as a cliff hanger? What a cruel world. lol
isahbellah chapter 3 . 10/7/2011
aw,I LOVE IT!

This was a really nice shortfic :)

although I wish that they'd stay together in the end...I mean,Ranma now dreams of him and Ryoga as both girl and as a GUY,so that means that he loves him with both minds?something like that lol

And well,let's just say I'm a little pervert and wish that they went all the way back in the hotel room :P

I wish you'd write more Ranma/Ryoga fanfics! ;) if you do,I'll certainly read them!
LadyOfVulcan chapter 3 . 7/30/2011
This is a great story but it definately calls for another chapter. :)
Ildz Mr.Hsviv chapter 3 . 6/2/2011
Interesting. Really really interesting.
Anon chapter 3 . 4/28/2011
Interesting premise - I liked where it was going, but sort of wish it had continued. Still, thanks for writing this!
tuatara chapter 3 . 3/28/2011
This story...is not nearly as satisfying as I feel like it should be. There's really no resolution, is there? It's thoroughyly entertaining, but there's no substantial payoff. Oh well, it was fun while it lasted.
BornOnTheBreakOfDawn chapter 3 . 2/15/2011
Aww... I thought that something will really happen between the two of them... Probably like the one in Ranma's dreams? It would have made things more interesting... XD

But I think the story's hanging... I was expecting a different ending... Oh well, you can't get everything in life... XD
Kirinin chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
Whoa, I've never seen Akane react *that* way. How like her! But funny no one else decided to have her keep P-chan around. And the baby-talk! Damn. I think we're lapsing a bit into fetishism over here.

Like it so far! :)

-K
Dr Facer chapter 3 . 5/21/2009
Nice story, it was very fun to read.
yllom21 chapter 3 . 5/3/2009
Poor Ranma. This story really makes one sympathize with him. Well written, and very good job. I loved the last line.