Reviews for Estrogen Dreams
Guardoflight chapter 3 . 5/21
A bittersweet story that enjoyed quite a lot and I wonder what could have been if Ranma came clean about his feelings.
Oakshaden chapter 3 . 6/28/2013
Does loving this story make me a yaoi fangirl?
mark fuentes chapter 3 . 6/16/2013
it was very funny
Dinian chapter 3 . 10/11/2011
Great story, but did you really have to leave it as a cliff hanger? What a cruel world. lol
isahbellah chapter 3 . 10/7/2011
aw,I LOVE IT!

This was a really nice shortfic :)

although I wish that they'd stay together in the end...I mean,Ranma now dreams of him and Ryoga as both girl and as a GUY,so that means that he loves him with both minds?something like that lol

And well,let's just say I'm a little pervert and wish that they went all the way back in the hotel room :P

I wish you'd write more Ranma/Ryoga fanfics! ;) if you do,I'll certainly read them!
LadyOfVulcan chapter 3 . 7/30/2011
This is a great story but it definately calls for another chapter. :)
Ildz Mr.Hsviv chapter 3 . 6/2/2011
Interesting. Really really interesting.
Anon chapter 3 . 4/28/2011
Interesting premise - I liked where it was going, but sort of wish it had continued. Still, thanks for writing this!
tuatara chapter 3 . 3/28/2011
This story...is not nearly as satisfying as I feel like it should be. There's really no resolution, is there? It's thoroughyly entertaining, but there's no substantial payoff. Oh well, it was fun while it lasted.
BornOnTheBreakOfDawn chapter 3 . 2/15/2011
Aww... I thought that something will really happen between the two of them... Probably like the one in Ranma's dreams? It would have made things more interesting... XD

But I think the story's hanging... I was expecting a different ending... Oh well, you can't get everything in life... XD
Kirinin chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
Whoa, I've never seen Akane react *that* way. How like her! But funny no one else decided to have her keep P-chan around. And the baby-talk! Damn. I think we're lapsing a bit into fetishism over here.

Like it so far! :)

-K
Dr Facer chapter 3 . 5/21/2009
Nice story, it was very fun to read.
yllom21 chapter 3 . 5/3/2009
Poor Ranma. This story really makes one sympathize with him. Well written, and very good job. I loved the last line.
fluffy-rakia chapter 3 . 3/21/2008
It was interesting, very interesting. When are you going to post the next chapter?
MarioDS01 chapter 3 . 1/14/2008
I personally would of liked this story to continue. It is obvious that there is the huge hint of the Ranma(female)xRyoga couple in it.

I REALLY liked the dreams, wished they became true somehow and Ranma would admit his dreams to Ryoga and the others. It is just going to hurt Ranma more if he/she holds them in his/herself.

The yaoish parts creeped me out. I hope if you make a sequel of this, you don't put that stuff in.