Reviews for The Leopards Shadow
sailor alpha tomboy chapter 5 . 2/11/2006
keep going on with the story.
DkAngel449 chapter 4 . 9/4/2005
OMGOMGOGMOGMOGMOGMOGMGOMG!ILOVEITILOVEITILOVEITILOVEIT! ((if you didn't get that the first one is OMG! and second one is I LOVE IT!)) *gets down on my knees* PLEASE UDATE SOON!

-Skatergir449 ((a.k.a Catgirl449))
Winds of Autumn chapter 5 . 1/11/2005
please update soon, i thought it was a great plot and story
Obsidian Blade chapter 5 . 12/3/2004
I love the new chapter; don't worry, it wasn't confusing at all. Poor Vegeta, seeing his mother dead. ;_;

I like the flashback, and I'm also glad you didn't write "flashback" in massive bold letters or anything obnoxious like that. The "memories came flooding back" made it obvious that this was the past, anyway. You did seem to be writing in a mix of present and past tense in the paragraphs describing the death of Vegeta's mother, however. At one point you said "Teary blue eyes look out from under dark lashes towards the shadowed corner", which is present tense, and then you said "She didn’t see or hear the little figure that was sitting in a tree", which is past tense. It made the passage difficult to stay submerced in, unlike the rest of the chapter.

I loved the way Vegeta saved Bulma too, sucking poison from a wound is such a damn cool thing to do. Disgusting, maybe, but still so col! XD

The clarification was useful too, although I'd already gathered all of what you said. It just proved to me that I wasn't delusional. I'm glad they fight with swords and other mundane weapons too, I love that sort of battling, being a swordswoman myself. Three cheers for steel! :)
MiMschi chapter 5 . 11/29/2004
i didnt think it was too condufing.. but i read it all on one day.. maybe thats a little easier to understand then.. its a real good story as i already told you.. dont know why i didnt read it up until now.. its great!
MiMschi chapter 4 . 11/29/2004
i really loved the story so far.. i read it all yesterday but i wasnt able to review because was a little busy the time i read the story.. but hey im back to tell you i really liked you story an i think it was really a great idea to make something like that!
nessy1417 chapter 5 . 11/28/2004
wow! i do like this story please update soon!
Erik's Tenshi no Ongaku chapter 5 . 11/28/2004
hey hey! thanx 4 the explanation, it helped alot. i 4give u 4 not updateing, i understand. i cant get any idea's 4 my story. oh well, tahtah!
Ryoka-space-pirate chapter 3 . 11/24/2004
UPDATE!

this better be a bv!

BULMS IS NOT DEAD!
fearlessreverie chapter 3 . 11/23/2004
ACK

what kind of ending is that?

and then she died...the end

there had better be some major explaining going on in the near future

that is really not cool leaving such a cliff-hanger like that

gr
Obsidian Blade chapter 1 . 11/16/2004
Wow, what a cool idea this is. I love big cats so the combination of that and my favourite anime series is great. Such an original idea too!

Like CourtneyS, however, the first time I read it through I was very confused (I didn't give up though, mind :P). The flow is fine and I can see what the people are doing, but the lack of character description made it quite hard to keep track of who's who and who did what. Bulma stands out from the crowd, obviously, but I couldn't really figure out whether she was in full leopard form or half leopard half human. Although you did a good job of mixing in description with movement ("large paws unsheathed front claws", "Blue eyes narrowed", "Rounded white and black spotted ears flattened against sleek head" etc) but you actually could have done with a two-liner that just set out if she was a cat or a human or a mix of both.

That aside, I loved how you portrayed Chi Chi. I love this confident, self-assertive side of her and the owl really suits. I hope she keeps a main roll in this, 'cause her character rocks.

Finally, Vegeta as panther uber-spiffy-coolness. XD I can't wait for your next update!
Black Rose Black Heart chapter 2 . 11/5/2004
...I'm very very confused...sorry, I tried...
Ryoka-space-pirate chapter 2 . 11/5/2004
UPDATE!

please dont make this a slow progress story!
Gatt chapter 1 . 11/2/2004
Update more, it's a nice fic. can't wait.
Black Rose Black Heart chapter 1 . 10/28/2004
OH! OH! Update! Update! I really really like it. Who's he? Can you give background please in the next chapter?