Reviews for Don't Throw Stones
Ranuel chapter 7 . 1/31
Poor Ivy. What's fascinating about this story is that "all" she did was enclose the city and defend the walls. The real nastiness was done by the people panicking turning on each other.
Leonca chapter 7 . 2/3/2011
This is my first Poison Ivy fan fiction to read, but she is one of my favorite female characters in the Animated Series so I enjoyed it. It is a really exciting read, especially the action scenes and the creepiness of the plant creatures. I think it would make a fun episode of the Animated Series.
Twinings chapter 7 . 10/10/2007
Ah, what a fitting end! Part of me wants to feel bad for her, since she was only doing what she thought was right. But most of me thinks she got what she deserved.

I do feel bad for the plants, though.

Nightmare1 chapter 7 . 12/2/2004
That...was awesome.

Nightmare1 chapter 6 . 11/5/2004
I like the little old lady. "I said move it, sonny!" :P

Nightmare1 chapter 5 . 11/5/2004
O, Joker and Johnny get an honorable mention! Me likey. And the greenhouse thing is so awesome!

Nightmare1 chapter 4 . 11/5/2004
Yet another good chapter-sort, but enjoyable.

M83 chapter 6 . 11/5/2004
Cute. Very, very cute. I thought it was something along those lines. Good characterization. I love how much you update!
M83 chapter 3 . 11/2/2004
Wow, this is really cool. Love the details, the Ivy-angst, the evil plot. Is she doing what I think she's doing? Does batman know what she's doing? The suspense!
Nightmare1 chapter 2 . 10/29/2004
I am still interested. Keep writing.

Nightmare1 chapter 1 . 10/28/2004