Reviews for Kim Possible: SG20
xMxExLxLxOx chapter 4 . 6/10/2009
just so you know, the puddle is call the event horizion. and SG-1 used P90s by season 8 so that would be a good weapon for the team. Also Teal'c deserves a recurring role and better be saying INDEED whenever possible
Hope and love chapter 4 . 4/13/2007
i love it!
Jon chapter 4 . 8/1/2006
This is getting good. I can't wait til the next chapter is up. I live for Stargate and Anubis is the best Stargate villian ever! So please update ASAP!
crashfourit chapter 4 . 3/30/2005
Good Idea! Please contitnue.
Raven chapter 3 . 1/19/2005
minor note: the briefing room that overlooks the gate room is on level 26, the control room 27 and the gate itself 28... I think 16 is where they switch elevators to actually enter the SGC. 16 and up is not theirs.
Chimera Spyke chapter 4 . 11/20/2004
wow i like this story. please update i would like to see how this plays out.
Mike Fisher chapter 4 . 11/18/2004
PS2-482, nitpick, should be P2S-482. And the guards dont need to get in to position for a outbound wormhole, only inbound.
Wanderer3 chapter 3 . 11/8/2004
Nice idea going... Keep it up. Wouldn't a Zat or a simple sidearm be easier to conceal? And if Mrs P is the Sarah I think she is...wasn't she Osiris? Oh well.. hopefully she'll walk away from this just fine. "Agent Fisher" seems to know his stuff there, might be helpful to have him Beta read some chaps... just sayin... might make you already good fic... even better. Boy, how will all the other react to Teal'C ... that has some comedic potential.
Mike Fisher chapter 3 . 11/8/2004
Two things, one its a Transphasic not a Transpulse, and what is he doing with one?

And one more thing, it is level 26 that the breifing room is on. Lvl. 27 is the Control room and level 28 is the Gate room

I direct you here for all your SG-1 info needs
manticore-gurl071134 chapter 2 . 11/1/2004
sounds interesting. please update soon.
Akarat Darkmoon chapter 2 . 10/31/2004
Still liking it. Update soon
Mike Fisher chapter 1 . 10/29/2004
If you ever need help with the SG-1 universe, I am there to help. So far so good. And what side is Jack related to Ron?
Akarat Darkmoon chapter 1 . 10/28/2004
I've been waiting for a crossover like this for some time now. I like what you've done so far. Update soon