Reviews for Demon's Curse
Moon Wolf 96 chapter 9 . 6/19/2014
An excellent story and I'm glad that you stopped here instead of with a cliffhanger as I can pretend that it was supposed to end here.
ChaosRune chapter 9 . 2/27/2012
I demand this fic to be continued! Actually, just update any fic you have, all of them are masterpieces!
anon chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
Reading Keitaro's arrival made me think of an unrelated, but very funny scene, from The New Kid, where the protagonist has some prison guard buddies deliver him to school in a prison van, chained up like Hannibal Lecter / The Boondock Saints' father. IE., unable to move at all.

They then released him and ran for the truck and took off.

I'm now imagining something similar as a scene for Keitaro arriving at Hinata Sou - that would be very funny. Heck, have him channel Mc Lovin' while you're at it.
WMWConquerer chapter 9 . 1/11/2010
Please continue this fanfic, it is both well written and has excellent twists and turns.
SecondSeraphim chapter 9 . 12/19/2009
Please come back to this story some day.
njblackwolf chapter 9 . 4/10/2008
Woo! Moar please!
blackwolf chapter 8 . 4/9/2008
Oh, and i've read "Friendship, love, and honor" too. UPDATE PLS
anon chapter 9 . 4/9/2008
I'm new to the fanfiction thing so i havn't created an account or anything but at the same time i'm really enjoying all these stories! I think that this was a well developed concept and that you should continue the story. The only thing that i can see for you to improve would be your usage of certain words, especially homonyms. That is to say, for example, in chapter eight where you use the word "steal" , or to take that which is not yours. (Tsuruko tried to steal the group against interfering in the ritual). The proper word would be steel, or harden.

As for a name, call me blackwolf. Also, i hope you continue your LH fics, as they don't seem to be on that list your muses are keeping.
kidcrud chapter 9 . 3/27/2008
cool
Jetflash chapter 5 . 3/16/2008
Yeah, I know this could be considered a necro.

In the last exchange, Keitaro calls Rei Akiri.

Just a little mistake.
ArmorBlade chapter 9 . 2/20/2008
As dark as some parts are - this is rather heart warming!

Definately a different take on Keitaro's "pervertedness" and I like how you implied the incidents without outright pointing it out. It adds to the realism that Keitaro really wants to leave them in the past even as they plague him.
ShadowDragonGX chapter 9 . 2/9/2008
Another interesting story, I hope you update this one as well sometime, ja ne.
TehSpaz chapter 9 . 11/11/2007
Great. Just a great story. To me, this is like a twisted Naruto/Love Hina crossover. Each chapter is exceptionally long, and the spelling is only a little off a times. Very emotional if it were to happen in actual time. The things that kinda surprised me is the two rapes, where both actually wanted it, or at least Kanako; but, it was ourageous hearing Kanako actually had a baby, which makes a good point that is the baby the offspring of the demon as well, since you mentioned it in the first chapter, UI think... Well, I hope you get this review; two years is quite long in some cases.

Ja ne.
NavyPolice83 chapter 9 . 3/13/2007
this story is great please update soon
WillTheWatcher chapter 9 . 1/8/2007
Hey this is really good. I like the plot twists and all the possibillitys you leave open. Update soon! :)