Reviews for Demon's Curse
supremelord170 chapter 1 . 10/28/2004
This story could have many, many, many flames about overusage of lauguage, and possible minor sex; but this isn't one of those flames. I implore you to continue this story. This story has many possiblities to branch from. I'd also like to see how Kitsune will explot money from keitaro now, or if she is even going to be able to.
glazedlookineyes101 chapter 1 . 10/28/2004
That's really cruel of Grandma Hina! You know, if you look at it a certain way she's a sadist. In the series she's the one who set up Keitaro becoming the manager there when she knows full well what kind of girls live there. She KNEW, yet she still sent her MALE relative to live there. Forget about the promise since Naru doesn't remember it and Keitaro doesn't remember how the girl looks like. She's a sadist since she knew that Naru, Motoko and all the others are going to make Keitaro's life hell on earth. It's just lucky that the series ended well with Naru in love with him. Thanks for writing this. It's a really good fic and I hope you update soon.
Wonderbee31 chapter 1 . 10/28/2004
I've just recently gotten into Love Hina, but I'm really enjoying this story. Nice to see a Keitaro who's still a nice guy, but now under a preverted curse, for the most part. I'm going to keep a definite eye on this story, and look for more updates, soon I hope.
153 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11