Reviews for Demon's Curse
KPheonix chapter 1 . 10/29/2004
*laughing hysterically* Seriously, this is awsome, this could also be called "The perveted demon". *keeps laughing* I really liked the part where Keitaro stands up to Naru and tells her how he feels about his curse. He stood up for himself and that shut her up. Please update, this is cool.
The Eromancer chapter 1 . 10/28/2004
Dear gods this is GOOD!
Akram Hellfire Gibril chapter 1 . 10/28/2004
wow, great work, update soon
askthedonkey chapter 1 . 10/28/2004
I dont think if have seen any Love Hina fic like this before, but it's deffinently one of the better ones i have read so far. Please continue this fic I would like to see where u go with this.

P.S. Excellent work with Keitaro's character and his interactions with the hina crew. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK AND UPDATES SOON
supremelord170 chapter 1 . 10/28/2004
This story could have many, many, many flames about overusage of lauguage, and possible minor sex; but this isn't one of those flames. I implore you to continue this story. This story has many possiblities to branch from. I'd also like to see how Kitsune will explot money from keitaro now, or if she is even going to be able to.
glazedlookineyes101 chapter 1 . 10/28/2004
That's really cruel of Grandma Hina! You know, if you look at it a certain way she's a sadist. In the series she's the one who set up Keitaro becoming the manager there when she knows full well what kind of girls live there. She KNEW, yet she still sent her MALE relative to live there. Forget about the promise since Naru doesn't remember it and Keitaro doesn't remember how the girl looks like. She's a sadist since she knew that Naru, Motoko and all the others are going to make Keitaro's life hell on earth. It's just lucky that the series ended well with Naru in love with him. Thanks for writing this. It's a really good fic and I hope you update soon.
Wonderbee31 chapter 1 . 10/28/2004
I've just recently gotten into Love Hina, but I'm really enjoying this story. Nice to see a Keitaro who's still a nice guy, but now under a preverted curse, for the most part. I'm going to keep a definite eye on this story, and look for more updates, soon I hope.
157 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11