Reviews for Demon's Curse
Lyther chapter 9 . 12/19/2006
wow just found this story, really enjoyed, but no updates for ova a year, whats up with that, update asap plz
Exar chapter 9 . 12/14/2006
This story is good stuff, fairly dark but has a nice twinge of hope to it. I'm enjoying it.
johnny o binome chapter 1 . 11/19/2006
please, please, update this story
DarkMasterStarr chapter 9 . 11/4/2006
You need to continue.
FF-loverHP1 chapter 9 . 7/30/2006
PLEASE FUCKING UPDATE THIS IS REALLY GOOD!
Raenvoll chapter 9 . 5/19/2006
Quite intriguing and well written. You're doing a good job with the story, but sometimes the scene changes are too sudden. Update soon.
Sk8er7 chapter 9 . 2/28/2006
lol, nice ending. i really enjoy this story! please update soon! i an anxious to find out what happens with keitaro and all of the girls.
shinji the good sharer chapter 9 . 2/22/2006
nice, update soon!

ikari shinji
GroveWolf chapter 9 . 2/16/2006
Cool. nice little bit about the daughter.
GroveWolf chapter 6 . 2/16/2006
actually pretty unneccessary, you dropped enough hints that people could pick up on what had happened.
Firemore chapter 9 . 2/15/2006
Interesting and original story but sending Keitaro to LEO does not fit at all especially this story besides the last thing he needs is to be beaten for no reason and the demon would strike again.

What is wrong with Granny Hina? Why is she so dismissive of the curse and gambling the lives of her daughter (Haruka), her tenants and so many people? She has to know as much about the demon curse as her children and Kanako do. What happened has she gone senile? Does she think the curse has somehow gone away? Or is she actually being manipulated by someone or something?
GroveWolf chapter 1 . 2/15/2006
very cool idea, very original, nice side mention of rei, what series?
YHabiki chapter 9 . 2/2/2006
I normally don't like love hina or fanfics based on it but I decided to give your stuff a try after reading your other fan fics and I was truly suprised at how much I enjoyed this story. Plese do continue this.
WillLeung chapter 9 . 1/3/2006
cool chapter, update soon
ron chapter 9 . 12/23/2005
love this fic, update really soon
154 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »