Reviews for Demon's Curse
YHabiki chapter 9 . 2/2/2006
I normally don't like love hina or fanfics based on it but I decided to give your stuff a try after reading your other fan fics and I was truly suprised at how much I enjoyed this story. Plese do continue this.
WillLeung chapter 9 . 1/3/2006
cool chapter, update soon
ron chapter 9 . 12/23/2005
love this fic, update really soon
vegeto18 chapter 9 . 12/21/2005
This is a wel done story. I like the concept of taking the "perversion" of Keitaro to the extreme by having a demon imbued within him.

Everything seems in place a bit flaw here in there, namely a little OOC. Gotta see some LEO from Naru or Motoko or else it doesn't feel the same.

I do like it how you've included Mutsumi and Kanako into. Even better with Rei and Sakura.

I was hoping that Rei wouldn't be the same Rei as Eva but I guess you can't get what you want. As for Sakura, I have high hopes for her. It seems that she has a lot of potential in the story, namely freeing daddy from the curse. Even though Kanako is Keitaro's adopted sister, I do find it a bit odd. If I had the mindset like Keitaro, I too would be thinking: "HOly crap! I had incest with my sister!" in an indirect sort of way.

One thing that struck my curiosity. The Hina Blade. When are you gonna incorporate it. It may not mean much but it would appealing to fans of seeing two demons fighting to gain control of Keitaro. Heck it could be worse, the two would team together and merge making a hotblooded horny demon.

This story has a lot of potential and I'm looking forward to your next update.
dogbertcarroll chapter 9 . 11/5/2005
-Three people face-faulted: two were the holy people;

-the other was the ease-dropping aunt.

Three people face-faulted: two were the holy people;

the other was the eavesdropping aunt.

Good chapter.
dogbertcarroll chapter 8 . 11/5/2005
-Tsuruko tried to steal the group against interfering

-in the ritual, and Akiri and Hideki finished the circle.

dogbertcarroll chapter 7 . 11/5/2005
-“get him to become a new playmate”. Keitaro didn’t

-know why, but that statement even made the demon

-inside him afraid,

Great chapter.
dogbertcarroll chapter 4 . 11/5/2005
-“Just like Naru, learn something interesting, but too

-drunk to keep it in her had for very long.”

“Just like Naru, learn something interesting, but too

drunk to keep it in her head for very long.”
dogbertcarroll chapter 3 . 11/5/2005
-And with what I saw, I know he has ‘other’ good pints.

And with what I saw, I know he has ‘other’ good points.

I'm not really sure that's a error. Considering that

girl's devotion to alcohol it's more of a Freudian slip.
dogbertcarroll chapter 1 . 11/5/2005
-“You thing I enjoy this curse. Do you really want to

-know how much I enjoy this damn curse?”

“You think I enjoy this curse. Do you really want to

know how much I enjoy this damn curse?”
BrianDarksoul chapter 9 . 9/23/2005

Awe thats so sweet.

An interesting new addition to this story.

I hope Granny Hina rots in hell still though!
FatalFuryX chapter 9 . 9/22/2005
dude this is freaking awsome. keep up the god work. i love these type of fics :)
BloodyFrost chapter 9 . 9/22/2005
This is great! You updated! It sure took you a while, but I still enjoyed your latest chapter. Well played my man!

I hope the relationship with Keitaro and Kanako grows even more. I like Kei/Kanako fics. One that are well done of course, and your fic is well done.

Keep up the good work!

Havenoname signing off!
Fallen Seraph chapter 9 . 9/22/2005
Great story, this is the best Love Hina story i read so far. I hope you update this story soon.
Wonderbee31 chapter 9 . 9/22/2005
Great chapter, and looking forward to what happens next, as well as what might happen if the demon is actually more in control than is being let on now.
157 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »