Reviews for Demon's Curse
The Skeptical Puck chapter 9 . 9/22/2005
Great, update
Martrex chapter 9 . 9/22/2005
great update, I hope for a bit more Keitaro Sakura interaction though.

Keep going!
KamiKaze no Kage chapter 9 . 9/22/2005
He feels loved! Oh, how sweet! - He made up with Kanako and loves his daughter as well. Things are beginning to look up to him. And in the next chapter, he gets to go to school! Anyways, great chapter! Keep up the good work and please update faster. BYE BYE!
Bobboky chapter 9 . 9/21/2005
very nice
KPheonix chapter 9 . 9/21/2005
AWESOME! It's about time things went up a little bit. Finally Keitaro can have alittle peceace from the demon after all these years. I didn't expect the father/daugther relationship to work that fast but It's cool anyway. NOt much of the other girls are seen, but Tsuruko is definitely up for playing matchmaker. ( i do have issues wit that). I'm glad you didn't stop your story, You're doing great and this story is stiil on a good track. Bring in the turtle lady next time! Peace out !
AzureSky123 chapter 9 . 9/21/2005
Great chapter. But somehow the scene where Keitaro met Kanako is not as powerful as I thought.

I hope you will update this story sooner than another 3 months..
glazedlookineyes101 chapter 9 . 9/21/2005
That was a really heartwarming chapter. I'm really glad that Keitaro is getting along really well with his daughter and even Kanako. Perhaps this will turn into a Keitaro/Kanako fic? I sure hope so. After all, they CAN get married now that the seal is so much stronger during the day. I was expecting a blowup when Keitaro finds out, but this is so much better. For some reason though, it felt rushed. I can't explain why though. Anyway, update soon!
cmartist chapter 8 . 9/21/2005
I have to admit this story is interesting. How Keitaro acts does seem to fit with someone who might be afflicted with his condition, although I WAS surprised at a certain someone's appearance in the last chapter. Keep up the good work and hope to see the next chapter soon.
Monzo the Saw chapter 8 . 8/18/2005
Wow that is a great story, I wonder how keitaro is going to react when he finds out that he's really a father to his adoptive sister's child, but I can guess that Rei is not going to like it.
animewatcher chapter 8 . 7/25/2005
a bit too short chapter, but o good one
panuru4u chapter 8 . 7/22/2005
Hot damn...this is a good story. Just recently started reading LH fiction, but this is a great quality fic. Can't wait for more, and this demon's revelation.
AzureSky123 chapter 8 . 6/26/2005
I just read this story and I wonder why I didn't read this story sooner. Excellent idea you're using for this story and I enjoy reading it very much.

Can't wait for next chapter and see Keitaro's reaction to see Mustumi, Kanako and their daughter.
The Skeptical Puck chapter 8 . 6/25/2005
Excellent, this was excellent, update
kensa chapter 8 . 6/21/2005
Whoa! What a nice and interesting story. So Original, I must say that you are a good writer. So, Please Continue your story.
Duke chapter 8 . 6/19/2005
Very interesting story. I enjoy it just like your other stories. I hope you keep it up and progress the story, but if I were tp choose between this story and the other I would pick the other to update because I enjoy the other one better. But it is up to you and whichever you choose I will be fine with it.
157 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »