Reviews for Terra Incognita
lovova chapter 4 . 2/3/2008
Augh! I just knew someone would get to this idea before me . Oh well, you are definatly doing this better then I would have. Great job so far. Awesome twist about the 12 year old mom's...thing for him. Poor Terrence _
Spyden chapter 8 . 11/27/2007

*jumps right back into the story*

You know, life just isn't going the right way for Terrence. It's at this point where I am failing to see the happy ending in this and I want to strangle everyone but Terrence, Mac, Wilt, and Frankie (okay, so maybe I only want to kill Duchess and Herriman...same difference)...where is Madame Foster in all this anyway?

You must KEEP UPDATING! You're at a point in the story that you can't turn back!

Thanks again for returning! *smile*
NeoNix unsignedinOo chapter 7 . 8/21/2007
Wow...just wow...This fic is incredibley well written, all the characters are perfectly played and the plot is really engaging! How the hell does it only have 32 reviews? O.o; Somethin' ain't right...
bleurrrgh chapter 7 . 7/31/2007
Wow. I've been absolutely sucked into this story. It's a really nicely written alternate-universe thing, and I've never liked Terrence before until... well, this fic. XD; So yay. I can't wait for the next update, this is one of the best things I've read in this fandom so far.

I also want to comment on how very, very much I love the way you write Wilt and Bloo. XD I'm already a Wilt fangirl, BUT WILT IS SO MATURE IN THIS FANFIC. SO, SO MATURE. I LOVE IT. [InnerFangirl] IT JUST MAKES HIM TOTALLY HOTTER AND AWESOMER AND ERRHSRTDJZERDZJDTS! WILT![/InnerFangirl] Really, really love the way he handles the situations that get thrown at him, and how he "broke up" the initating argument between Duchess and Terrence and how he's totally this optimistic comforter and stuff. It just fits really, really well and he's actually acting his thirty-plus years of age. XD WILT. BEING ABSOLUTELY MATURE. E.

And Bloo. You write Bloo so freaking well. I love all his lines, especially during the breakfast scene. XD "I'm an artist; I do whatever I want with my food." omg most of his lines had me literally ROFLing around XD;

And I do like the whole big brother thing you're building up for Terrence; how he goes into this super subdued sort of "teenage boy with a crush on a hot looking woman" mode everytime Frankie talks to him XDD And the newest revelation about him beating on Mac because only he is allowed to. E. It's so sweet. AND DUCHESS THAT BITCH SHE NEEDS TO DIE LOL. I love where you're going with this, I really do. I can't wait for the next chapter. XD Thank you for writing this!
Terrence Fan chapter 6 . 6/3/2006
I came across this fanfic a long time ago while surfing through some Fosters fanfics, and when I first read it, I loved it! For some reason, when I read the first chapter when Terrence finds out the truth about himself, I began crying a little. You really know how to show his pain through your writting.

All I can say is, awsome fanfic so far. I hope you finish this someday. I'd like to see what happens next for Terrence at Fosters.
Cold-Creature chapter 6 . 4/13/2006
*Bursts into giggles*! Hehehe! Go Terrence! ... Is this going to continue? Your last up-date was last year sometime? Oh well *shrug*

I want to see what is making Terrence so up-tight... why he doesn't want people to feel for him? I hope someone can show him he can be cared for...

Can't wait for an up-date. Cheers,

azure-tears chapter 6 . 1/12/2006
Heh,, this chapter's been up for a while and I hadn't read it yet. That's sad.

At any rate, nice use of the Eds and co in the chapter. I can definitely see Sarah wanting to adopt Terrence (man, that boy throws up more than Stan around Wendy in South Park, jeez).

Poor Bloo. And man, Terrence has got to be on the last string of his last chance...
NeitherSparky chapter 6 . 8/2/2005
Okay, I figured it out. Mom created Terrence with the powers of a vulture: to vomit in self-defense. :P

That aside, I did like this chapter (and thank goodness I've seen just enough of the Eds to know the characters). I am *really* glad Sarah didn't adopt Terrence though, because that would hint that you're making this up as you go along and we can't have *that* (nudge nudge). ;) But I hope this isn't all the inspiration you could muster! I've been waiting forever for you to work on this story! We must have more! Please?
Swifty666 chapter 5 . 4/6/2005
This has to be the greatest FHFIF fanfic I have ever read! What will happen to poor Terrence? I hope he's not gonna end up in some cage in the backyard.

PLZ Keep updating this awsome story!
KiaPyrosHasDied chapter 5 . 3/18/2005
yeeks 0_o;. wow! it seems likely that Terrence could be an IF. though i never though of it. AND HOW MANY OTHER KIDS IN MAC'S NEIGHBORHOOD ARE IMAGINARY FRIENDS? *pauses for breath*regains composure* whoops. did that slip? O_o.

anywho, good story so far. i like it a lot! write more if ya can!

...AND DOES WILT HAVE A THING FOR FRANKIE IN THIS ONE? HE'S MINE. MINE... *falls silent and doodles on notebook paper*
soulful-sin chapter 5 . 2/21/2005
So, the question becomes- *did* Terrence hurt her or not? Hm...the jury's still out on that one.

Good chapter. (shrugs) So sue me, I'm bad at giving good comments.
goddess of darkness3 chapter 5 . 2/20/2005
oh my gosh! poor terence! i bet duchess framed him... *hears everyone say 'duh'* it's not my fault i'm slow...

anyway, please keep up the good work!
McGeesJabberwock chapter 5 . 1/28/2005
OH NO! Terrence is getting blamed for Duchess' pain? This is awful? Did he do the deed?

Anyway, this chapter also had some good luvin' in it as well. Terrence's mum loved him? And there's something going on between Wilt and Frankie?

This is getting great, you have to continue!
Spyden chapter 5 . 1/26/2005
Well this got messy pretty quickly (the situation, not the story itself)

*pant pant pant*

Mac's defences are breaking at the same rate as Terrence's (methinks) It's like their connected somehow...whaddya know?

NeitherSparky chapter 1 . 1/17/2005
I read this a little while ago but I wanted to read it again before I reviewed so I could appreciate it better than I did when it was 3 am and my new glasses were giving me a headache. :) Besides you were nice enough to read and review the first chap of my Terrence story. ;)

First of all, I give you 45 billion brownie points for originality. :D This is one of the very best fanfic ideas ever, imho. I love you for that. ;) Anyway I love this chapter. I wish I could portray Terrence so well. I think it was seriously wrong of Mom to tell a lie like that when it doesn't seem all that necessary. What, she wanted one more dependant on her W-4? Lol. Anyways, great great story. :)