Reviews for YugiOh! War of the Gods
Sentasu chapter 7 . 12/20/2013
love the story
the deck styles were awesome
dark dd magician-so far seen some D.D. cards but cant criticize yet cuz only so far into ur story so i most likely will see more(if u ever create another yugioh based story with this or similar style have u thought of allure of darkness and banishing D.D. scout plane)
Defence deck-great plays dont know how defence decks like this will work out so same as be4 cant criticize
Sentasu chapter 4 . 12/20/2013
was sorting my spare cards when started to read ur arc and forgot to continue sorting (love the story man)
Sentasu chapter 1 . 12/20/2013
sweetness
Robbie the Phoenix chapter 55 . 5/13/2008
Yay. I finally finished it. I actually started reading it back before the seven month hiatus (or however long it was), but lost interest in Yu-Gi-Oh during that time. The first thing I did once my interest was renewed was track this fic down and started reading it from the beginning again.

And despite the fact that I'm not overly religious, I thoroughly enjoyed it. Maybe because you did (in my opinion) such a good job of writing it, I didn't even notice the religious... sub-plot? Or plot. One of those. Hopefully you understand what I'm trying to say.

Anyway, great fic, I really enjoyed it. Until next time, Cyas.
Robbie the Phoenix chapter 54 . 5/13/2008
I was going to wait 'til the last chapter before reviewing, but after THAT spectacular ending, I knew I couldn't wait. Way to beat Herour into submission! It was so fitting that monsters from Davis's fallen companions helped to put an end to him.

And his Sage's punishment? Perfect. I also think it's kind of creepy that Apollyon was just hanging around, waiting for a new host. Creepy, but also cool (I'm a weird kind of guy). Onto the final chapter now.
camron chapter 1 . 4/17/2008
that was a awesome story you did a great job i would love to read a continuation to the story
Wolf General chapter 55 . 1/23/2007
Sad, and yet in the end this was exactly how it should have ended. The future holds many possibilities, and sooner rather than later we'll get a look at many of those possibilities. This has been an excellent story, and I look forward to Rise of the Phoenix.
Wolf General chapter 54 . 1/23/2007
I came up with Gathering of Gravekeepers? Huh, didn't know that.

Also, you mention Valeus...

This makes me interested...
Wolf General chapter 53 . 1/23/2007
...He had Trap Jammer!

What the hell!
Wolf General chapter 52 . 1/23/2007
Bah, even if he can stop Topdecking I'm rather curious how long he would last against the other members of Team Topdeck. Whatever though, Rikuo is good but this is a fight for Davis, after all.
Wolf General chapter 51 . 1/23/2007
Huh, Hell Meteor got reflected...that happens way too often. Oh well, that's the only way to survive that kind of raw power anyway. So far it's an interesting duel though, but our hear Herour doesn't seem to be all that overwhelmly powerful.
Drake Dragonsoul chapter 56 . 1/12/2007
Hey, you said that Prisimatic Armor could modiefy Tyrant Dragon and Blue Eyes White Dragon, how come their evolutions are not listed here?
High-Elf-Swordsman chapter 55 . 12/27/2006
Wow, what a way to end it! Great work on the fic! I enjoyed the story and plot! (Even if you did get a few facts wrong here and there...) I eagerly await reading future adventures of Davis Coffin and his friends!
Guardian Master chapter 55 . 12/23/2006
Great ending to a great story, I look forward to seeing the next chapters of Return of the King. I hope you look forward to my reviews.
Lux-Nero chapter 55 . 12/23/2006
Cool...now to get to the other stories