Reviews for Go The Distance
Peaceful Dragon Rose chapter 1 . 4/26/2010
good story
KagomeHig715 chapter 1 . 7/18/2007
HOLY CRAP I HAVEN"T READ THIS YET BUT I JUST LOOK AT THE TILE AND SOME REVIEWS AND WAS LIKE SURPRISED CAUSE IM LISTENING AT THIS EXCACT MOMENT " Go The DISTANCE" FROM HERCUALES? CREEP CONWINCEDINCE!
Chicki-la-la chapter 1 . 3/18/2006
I LUV IT, i luv all ur inuyasha stories and i want to read the last epilouge to A WIsh From the Heart RELE bad
snowy chapter 1 . 12/27/2005
Queen of the Random Word chapter 1 . 10/29/2005
YAY! A cross over with YYH and Inuyasha that didn't have scary parings! I'm so Happy! I loved this fic. A cross over with my two favorite Animes... Okay enought happyness over the cross over.

I think this is a great fic! Let me see if I can guess some of the refences... Sometimes death is seen as a journy and It's Inuyasha's effort to take the jorney to be with Kagome. I'm glad you had some fun with this fic... it's what makes writing fics worth wild.
Maddziller chapter 1 . 7/22/2005
i think it should b continued i love it it would make a great story. but i also think u should UPDATE UR OTHER STORY! THE 60 SUMTHIN CHAPTER ONE!
HopelesslyEscaflowne chapter 1 . 7/9/2005
Nice story, you killing off Kagome was quite unique and when she confessed her feelings before death I'm surprised Inuyasha hadn't even thought she had those feelings for him. It's not like she hides them everytime he runs off to see Kikyou, lol.

It ended quite nicely though, and Sesshomaru was very much the same old Sesshomaru.

Nice work on this one-shot!
Amy chapter 1 . 6/22/2005
Loved your story. I agree, it was short. But still great! )

-Amy
Ks-Starshine chapter 1 . 1/25/2005
Wonderful! I love it! I'm guessing the reference of "Go the Distance" is related to Hercules when the hero 'go's the distance' to save the soul of Meg, the woman he loves, who died in a battle in order to save his life. Great movie, and you wrote an even better story! I love it! Keep writing!
Mikuryu chapter 1 . 1/12/2005
Nice story!It's long but it's worth reading it _

Ja Ne
DL and IY-luvr chapter 1 . 1/7/2005
I haven't read a story like that one before. Very original, I like it. SO far I've loved every story you've written so GOOD JOB!
Yusuke brat chapter 1 . 1/4/2005
that was awesome! and i loved the crossover, yyh is my fav show! (next to inuyasha of course! ) well great story!
Mystic Hanyou chapter 1 . 1/2/2005
I have to admit the crossover was neat. I am glad that Inuyasha had come to terms with his feelings. Poor Sesshoumaru, always used for his second chance sword. No wonder he wants the tetsuaiga. Later.
WolfKeeper989 chapter 1 . 11/24/2004
THat was good.
Foreveralone16 chapter 1 . 10/31/2004
That was pure genius Yu Yu Hakusho and Inuyasah mixed togther. They are two of my favorite shows. Keep writing and Update soon...