Reviews for Go The Distance
Takerus Lost Angel chapter 1 . 10/30/2004
ONe word for you buddy! AWESOMENESS! I havne't read any of your stuff in a while, cause i was not reminded lol! Just Kidding! I really needed a good read and once again you have accomplished that task! Keep up the awesome work and I hope to read some more soon!
angelicjapgurl chapter 1 . 10/28/2004
This story is so cool!i hope u update
chibi-inuyasha-girl chapter 1 . 10/28/2004
aww! that was really good!

ok, 1st refrence... is it about inuyasha going through all that trouble to help Kagome out? it has to be

and the 2nd... is it about him having to tell Kagome that he loves her too because she said that she did? those are my guesses _ good writing _
Ryguy5387 chapter 1 . 10/28/2004
Argh! I know I know what the title references, I just... can't... oh well. This was a great one-shot! Botan is the coolest...
akire chapter 1 . 10/28/2004
that was so wonderful I loved it! yay DIE KIKYOU muhahaha anywayz...I love this fic its such a great idea! and the go the distance..I'm guessing its that love will make anyone do foolish things like dying? sounds like the Disney movie of Hercules lol but all in all I absolutely love this one shot! great job!

akire _\/

FLUFF IS TEH STUFF

mind if i add this story to my c2 group thingy?
animemistress419 chapter 1 . 10/28/2004
Aw! This one-shot was so sweet! Great job!
Miara Rigawa chapter 1 . 10/28/2004
Totally cool! I liked the idea very much! Everything was perfect and even though it's just a one-shot, you've done a great job in portraying the characters feelings-especially Inuyasha! The events were brought together so smoothly and it wasn't rushed just so Inuyasha could say that he also loves Kagome! AND your idea is so cute! Never encountered one before! Pretty neat!
kikiyo chapter 1 . 10/28/2004
it was so touching to know that inuyasha loved kagomay so mutch that he would literally die for her
Suaru chapter 1 . 10/28/2004
YAY! I;m th first reviewer...hehe. Loved it! I though it was kinda funny how you added that little Yu Yu cross over...very smart...all in all it was a very very good fic...very sweet and well thought out. I never would of thought of making Sesshomaru's sword not work...and the whole thing about Kagome's soul passing on quickly and Inu dying with Kikyo, but for Kagome was great...It kept me thinking...

I can't wait for you next story and when you update A Wsh From the Heart...please do one or the other soon!

Luv your work...keep it up!
chibiNeko192 chapter 1 . 10/28/2004
woah...long chapp! luvin it alredy! PLEASE UPDATE SOON! are there gonna be any Yu Yu Hakusho characters showing up in this story? i hope not..._...inuyasha and kagome forever!
TaintedDarkInuShemeeko chapter 1 . 10/28/2004
I really enjoyed reading this one-shot story it was really cute.

Ja ne!

Tainted InuShemeeko
Dark Contender chapter 1 . 10/28/2004
nice storY... im dissapointed bec. its a one shot, i wanna hear more!
27 | « Prev Page 1 2