Reviews for Under Construction
Skylar0Grace chapter 2 . 5/15/2009
Well, it's been over four years now so I'm hoping that that means the next chapter is going to be even better than it's awesome predecessors... *grins* update please?
curlyk03 chapter 2 . 11/27/2007
and it's been 2 years since you updated it last. :0(
THE-REAL-IGRAYNE chapter 2 . 6/13/2007
please update soon. I hope Rory puts Tristan's X were she belongs LOL
cherrycokeaddict chapter 2 . 2/5/2007
m...its past that year mark and I know you are still around writing other fabulous fics but I love this story and I really want to see what is going to happen next. Update Please!
miloaddict chapter 2 . 1/10/2007
I just read this story again - it's so funny and I love how you portray Rory and Tristan's relationship.

Can we still hope for an update? Pretty please! ;)
annamarie197812 chapter 2 . 12/24/2006
PLEASE UPDATE!
ms. polaris black chapter 2 . 4/15/2006
what i would give to read more of this fic and give nicole a good kick in her ass...amazing story i love it...update soon!
CarebearKara chapter 2 . 3/27/2006

write more

just do it.

please

pretty please

oh for the love of God please continue this story!
Elie chapter 2 . 12/31/2005
i think nocole should fall down the stairs. Opps! did i say that? i mean she should get hit by a car. Darn! i did it again. i'm sorry.
RavensWritingProphecies chapter 2 . 12/11/2005
Love it! So, so funny! Maybe more of a backstory in the next chapter though? Like explaining how they got together?
charmedrox chapter 2 . 12/3/2005
for everything that is good and holy in this world update this story...otherwise the ground should open up and swallow YOU whole!

hm*inspects review*...mildly threatening and yet effective yup it'll work

anyways update

its soo godd
sacha07 chapter 2 . 11/26/2005
heyy...great story...interseting fic tho i might not be seeing any more of those soon...please...please i beg of you to update soonest...
troryforever chapter 2 . 11/12/2005
please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE ]