Reviews for Under Construction
chinadoll381282001 chapter 2 . 2/24
Ok so what happens next? You never did update this story.
Skylar0Grace chapter 2 . 5/15/2009
Well, it's been over four years now so I'm hoping that that means the next chapter is going to be even better than it's awesome predecessors... *grins* update please?
curlyk03 chapter 2 . 11/27/2007
and it's been 2 years since you updated it last. :0(
THE-REAL-IGRAYNE chapter 2 . 6/13/2007
please update soon. I hope Rory puts Tristan's X were she belongs LOL
cherrycokeaddict chapter 2 . 2/5/2007
m...its past that year mark and I know you are still around writing other fabulous fics but I love this story and I really want to see what is going to happen next. Update Please!
miloaddict chapter 2 . 1/10/2007
I just read this story again - it's so funny and I love how you portray Rory and Tristan's relationship.

Can we still hope for an update? Pretty please! ;)
annamarie197812 chapter 2 . 12/24/2006
PLEASE UPDATE!
ms. polaris black chapter 2 . 4/15/2006
what i would give to read more of this fic and give nicole a good kick in her ass...amazing story i love it...update soon!
CarebearKara chapter 2 . 3/27/2006

write more

just do it.

please

pretty please

oh for the love of God please continue this story!
Elie chapter 2 . 12/31/2005
i think nocole should fall down the stairs. Opps! did i say that? i mean she should get hit by a car. Darn! i did it again. i'm sorry.
RavensWritingProphecies chapter 2 . 12/11/2005
Love it! So, so funny! Maybe more of a backstory in the next chapter though? Like explaining how they got together?
charmedrox chapter 2 . 12/3/2005
for everything that is good and holy in this world update this story...otherwise the ground should open up and swallow YOU whole!

hm*inspects review*...mildly threatening and yet effective yup it'll work

anyways update

its soo godd
sacha07 chapter 2 . 11/26/2005
heyy...great story...interseting fic tho i might not be seeing any more of those soon...please...please i beg of you to update soonest...