Reviews for And the Stars Will Sing Your Name
Nikikeya chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
This was a beautiful piece, it made me cry...
Aria Breuer chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
This is a good story.

The only confusion I had was at the first paragraph, and whether there was a mistake with the word "but". I think the sentence "But now..." should be just "Now..." It sounds better that way, but this is your decision.

As for the story itself, I really liked the imagery and how Frodo and Elrond spoke about the Quest to Mordor. I also liked how Elrond's thoughts coincided with the title itself. It made the story complete its circle, in a way.

Good work.

-Aria Breuer
bethahnee chapter 1 . 4/13/2005
I bet hobbit laughter is like music... Good job on this one too!

Anargil _~

P.S. expect a lot more reviews, I'm trying to review every single one...
Patty chapter 1 . 1/25/2005
I just found this story of yours, Shirebound, and it's lovely. Thank you.

Now, excuse me, while I look for my hanky. It's so sweet. Sniff . . .
Beornthryth chapter 1 . 1/18/2005
Beautiful commentary on the immortality of memory, human or otherwise.
girlofring1 chapter 1 . 1/15/2005
I must have missed this one somehow. Such endearing interaction between Frodo and Lord Elrond, an also much missed scene from the movies and well, the book itself. Nice read.
fluffybunny chapter 1 . 1/13/2005
maybe its just me and the way i view fanfiction, but i've read a few of your short stories. In general, there's nothing wrong with them, excluding one thing...there is, as you say, no slash, sex, violence or profanity. in fact, there really is no plot. what, then, i ask you, is the point of your writing?
Raven Aorla chapter 1 . 1/1/2005
Your stories always make me happy, shirebound. How on earth do you do it? That is the loveliest title I've come across in a long time.
000001 chapter 1 . 11/17/2004
This story was excellently beautiful! Perfect!
Baylor chapter 1 . 11/15/2004
I'm all goosebumpy. It's delightful to see you weaving the thread of the Great Music into different stories.
Tathar chapter 1 . 11/5/2004
Finally, here I am reading and reviewing! Gosh, I'm glad I didn't miss this one. What a gem! Really lovely. In each tale of yours, no matter what the length, you always seem able to catch a little bit of what makes Frodo *Frodo* and share it in such a wonderful way... He was so amazing, I just love Elrond's thoughts on him and the other Shirefolk.

**You are woven into the Great Music, Frodo Baggins, Elrond thought, and your deeds will endure even after the memory of Men fade. The trees will whisper the tale, the land and waters will remember, and the stars will sing your name.**

*happy sigh* What a great thought to have with me as I go to bed... Thanks for sharing!
Tallis Keeton chapter 1 . 10/31/2004
Hello :-)

Well,that was nice,little work of the story about true admiration.

Tal
Azaelia chapter 1 . 10/31/2004
Great. Job. I hope it isn't out of the ordinary to cry at that, because you brought me to tears (good tears!). Beautiful, touching work.

This is one of those stories that you realize, after reading it, that it *needed* to be written.

Excellent job!

~Azaelia
lovethosehobbits chapter 1 . 10/30/2004
Beautifully done, as usual. Such a great gift you have, my friend, and that you should share it with us makes me feel so loved and unique. tree
Raven McBain chapter 1 . 10/29/2004
AW! Sweatness. Frodo needs this and more. I always love your stories.