Reviews for Taking Over Me
KuroHai chapter 1 . 5/31/2006
YEAH ODD! He is so hot! anyways, I luv the story.
crazycrazycrazy chapter 1 . 4/14/2006
When can we find out?, I would really like to Know.
starrynightsx chapter 1 . 1/15/2006
Good story, especially since ou don't like Code: Lyoko unlike me. And Odd fell in love with a nutcase like Iia because he's also a nutcase! Which is why he's so awesome!
Lil Kawaii Princess chapter 1 . 1/9/2006
I keep writing a tomboy like me wants to here what you got
katie chapter 1 . 11/12/2005
hi i just read your story and i like it. i just do not get it if you do not like code lyoko why did you write a story about it? there is also a 2 season on. i think u might like it better than the 1 season. u may also like these code lyoko websites. you might like these sites. i hope you them there is also more but i think these are enofe.

katie
shadowedstar213 chapter 1 . 5/25/2005
you're asking how Odd fell for a nut-case like Iia? 2 reasons:

1.) Because you said so.

2.) Odd is also a nut-case... MINE!
Aelita Lyoko the 2ndVirtual Freak chapter 1 . 4/8/2005
I KNOW WHY ODD LOVES Iia! Cuase he's just as insane as she is! :) (Dude, I mean, c'mon, haven't U seen the episode when Odd makes that stupid break-dance video? Now that was crazy!) Sorry. I ranted. I love the evensence(can't spell) song. They rock. Jeremie and Aelita are SHARING a room? Ow, ow! (lucky Aelita, she gets a boyfriend!wa) sorry :) I'm insane. :P PLease update asap. :)
dianna chapter 1 . 11/12/2004
ok i don't get this if yumi and ulrich are together and odd and lia is together to confusing to type it out.
something.l1k3.laughter chapter 1 . 11/8/2004
That was awesome! It's cool that u dont LOVE code:Lyoko like me. Im very impressed at the quality of this story. Since its your 1st 1 and all... IT ROX!
Yumiprincess892 chapter 1 . 10/28/2004
wow not bad 4 ur first fanfic about code lyoko wehn u dont realli like it but i still enjoyed it so keep writin k thx alot !
abdominals chapter 1 . 10/28/2004
o mann! i love it continue PLZ! (i would have plz underlined put this damn review thingy doesnt got it so prtend it is) keep going! and its ok if you arnt a huge code: LYOKO fan like me!

~ anime chicka 901
Star Way chapter 1 . 11/27/2004
Confusing at times, but I'll go with it.

Cute. I like the drama.