Reviews for Bittersweet Memories
QundraDraconum chapter 2 . 8/21/2008
very very confusing
Ranchan17 chapter 2 . 11/7/2004
i must say taht im very confused..
aqualens chapter 2 . 11/4/2004
I've only seen the anime for Samurai Girl and not the manga so if Kyo has a monobrow there, my apologies (laugh).

Now onto the review: about the explanation of Ranko not wanting to go back and get more groceries, that excuse is much too weak and unbelievable. I can strongly guarantee you that there is NO girl alive who would put groceries over a possible gangrape situation (unless they were on the brink of starvation, but if it was that bad and they were capable of defending themselves, they would most likely beat up the gang and pick the food off the ground afterwards.)

My suggestion is that you need to change your reason to something more plausible. Perhaps she recently had a training accident and couldn't use her right arm or something in combat? Then you could say she was carrying her stuff with her left arm. Since she is handicapped and can't fight, then she would need rescuing. Or maybe she had an accident/injury coming back from her shopping before she encountered the gang? That's just a few ideas. Either way, you must change the reason or it sticks out in the story like a sore thumb for female readers.
Izzy chapter 2 . 11/2/2004
The story has potential... maybe you should get a good pre-reader or two.
dazed and confused chapter 2 . 11/1/2004
That got so freaking confusing that I couldn't follow it...

It was different. not in a good way.
Aqualens chapter 1 . 10/29/2004
Is Shizuma Kusanagi the character from the Samurai Girl anime? I'm pretty sure it is. Don't tell me you're going to substitute Ranko for Ryoko though. I'm surprised that Ranko isn't able to defend herself from ordinary street punks though, seeing as she's been taught Kendo from her mother and is trying to master the Umisenken scrolls.

She seems a too weak in comparison to justify her background, that's the only fault I find with the story. (By the way, Shizuma doesn't have mono-brows. He's got thick eyebrows that flare up at the ends but not a mono brow. A monobrow means having the two eyebrows joined across the bridge of the nose so that it looks like one eyebrow.)
NL Kaos chapter 1 . 10/29/2004
hmm interesting, hmm who is this new character? Is it someone you created? I wonder how Ranma will react to him especially when his sister seems to like the guy. can't wait till next chap don't give either, because I hate poeple who make good intros and then just stop. Keep up the good work
Talantus chapter 1 . 10/28/2004
yo i its really good, pls continue ;)