Reviews for In Smaller Proportions
BlueJay1110 chapter 10 . 12/2/2014
Hahaha. Very cute! Funny ending!
An Apple chapter 10 . 12/26/2011
youdontknowmeandyoudontwanna chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
this is funny XD
Crossing Dreamer Silverdramon chapter 1 . 5/23/2008
Haha this is a good story. I love Kyo.

It's sad that that stuff has to happen to him :(
Shadow Cat17 chapter 10 . 2/6/2008
This was such an adorable story! So cute and it completely made me laugh!
JupiterPrincessCaylee chapter 10 . 11/11/2005
i LOVED this story plz do a sequal i will read it PROMICE X
Satanira chapter 10 . 6/30/2005
Satanira- *makes wordless sounds of delight*

Kyo- She's lost it.

Satanira- Never had it in the first place, Kyonkichi!

Kyo- Don't call me Kyonkichi!

Satanira- Aw, but it's cute, Kyonkichi! Where's chibi-Kyo?

chibi-Kyo- *armed with his duck* Bang, bang!

Satanira- Fwee! *glomps chibi-Kyo* You're adorable!

Shigure- Woman, unhand my son!

Satanira- Can I be his mommy?

Shigure- *shocked*

Kyo- *shocked*

Satanira- What?

chibi-Kyo- BANG!
Roxas4ever chapter 10 . 6/5/2005
It was ADORABLE! Yay baby Kyo! So cute!
Shoomy2003 chapter 10 . 5/11/2005
That was actually really well written! I was wondering the whole time as to what was going to happen, and then when I found out it was absolutely surprising! I was not expecting what happened at all and it kept be going through the whole story. I will say, though, chapter ten was pretty much unneeded because chapter 9 ended it perfectly! But Hurray for Chocobos! I love those things! Keep up the good work.
MoroTheWolfGod chapter 10 . 5/5/2005
Ayame Chan chapter 1 . 4/30/2005
Hey! That was an awsome fic! I wanna know more of what happens with the lil' guy! I just love Chibi Kyo! *grabs him and hugs him to death* I will ask you very kindly and quietly... CAN YOU PLEASE MAKE A SEQUEL!

*looks horrifyed of what she just said*

I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I didn't mean to say it so loudly... I'm sorry! I'm sorry!

*cough* Anyways... can you make a sequel... *eyes grow huge* Pweese?
Niana Kuonji chapter 10 . 4/17/2005
*sighs sadly* That's another fic to go into the 'finished' file. Darn, and that one was cute, too...

chibi-Kyo: Bang-bang!

*Niana shakes head* No, no, cutie, it's 'Kyo-Kyo'.

chibi-Kyo: Kyo-Kyo.

Very good. n,.,n Now go glomp onto Kyo so I can watch him go all squishy.

chibi-Kyo: Kyo-Kyo!

Looking forward to that sequel, Pelz-Junge, but how could you do that to a Chocobo?
Fey Wind chapter 10 . 4/16/2005
Oh, that was such a cute fic! I love it! So funny and well writtne, too. Anyway, I think I'll put you on my author alert watch list right now!
Fey Wind chapter 8 . 4/16/2005
Oh, so close! You can't say I wasn't. I love this fic! It's SO cute and you are such a good writer! Hey, you know I'm single, too... lmao
Fey Wind chapter 5 . 4/16/2005
Um...I'm getting ready to read the rest of your fic right now, of course, but I have a sneaky suspicion and I simply must right it down...

Chibi Kyo...he wouldn't happen to really me if I'm wrong... Chibbi Kyo couldn't possibly really be...Ayame...could he?