Reviews for Insight
qwertzuiop4 chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
I just noticed that you are posting stories again. Are you going to continue this? Please?
Vampiric Phantoms chapter 4 . 5/7/2009
What's going on? I want to know! Please continue soon.
qwertzuiop4 chapter 4 . 4/25/2009
Are you going to finish this story?
Cheorl d'Arion chapter 4 . 1/16/2006
Oh...I like it. Wonderful descriptions, mate, and real good job on the accents. Can't wait for more. Barbossa's son?
Jon'ic Recheio chapter 4 . 1/15/2006
Cool! Please, update! I really, really, really, want to read the next part!
Captain Jack chapter 1 . 9/9/2005
What happened to the rest of your story? Did you ever write anymore on this? I really enjoyed it and was SO disappointed when Chapter 4 ended and there weren't anymore chapters. You got me going with this story and just left me hanging. Do you ever plan on finishing this one? Let me know. Thanks and keep on writing!
Dawnie-7 chapter 4 . 12/9/2004
Hmm, odd that. Not Barbossa, but just like him. Huh, kid maybe?
AhiFlame chapter 3 . 11/7/2004
“Sooner we’re there, sooner we’re back, mate.
dreamofdesire chapter 3 . 11/7/2004
Yay, Jack is back to normal,well almost normal. Who is the creepy guy? Please update soon.
Dawnie-7 chapter 3 . 11/7/2004
Gotta give the gal some credit. That was rather crafty of her.

And a new enemy eh? Sounds interesting. Wonder what the grudge is?
OpraNoodlemantra chapter 3 . 11/7/2004
One question: WHO IS IT? OOH I must find out who's out to get Jack! It shall be interesting to see how he handles this situation without sight.

Please update soon!
Johnnycakesdepp chapter 3 . 11/7/2004
Great chapter update soon
JackFan2 chapter 2 . 10/31/2004
BLIND? NO...

Poor Jack! I dunno what I'm going to do 'bout this. Ana's got her hands full fer sure in this and Jack's not going to take this well, I'd imagine. I feel for them both.

Oh but you must post again soon. MORE MORE MORE!
AhiFlame chapter 2 . 10/30/2004
*whimpers* no...it's only one of those temporary blindness things, right? RIGHT? *glares* *sighs* Fine, fine. I guess I'll have to wait and see since the glare isn't working. But Jack's gotta get better! I know the crew's loyal, but having a blind captain isn't so good...s'plain dangerous. Update again soon, pwease!

-AhiFlame-
Johnnycakesdepp chapter 2 . 10/29/2004
I'm glad its about her helping him. I'm a huge Ana/Zoe Saldana fan! So thanks for entertaining a sista!