Reviews for Closure
michiru-fiujimori88 chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
Plzzzzzz update..even though its been years...I really like the story and brom is Awesome...and I love the hints of yaoi in it too...more
Hessian304 chapter 6 . 6/17/2011
Is that it?
OTS chapter 6 . 3/3/2007
This is an interesting change of plot from the movie. I like the idea, though, and can't wait for you to update! (Even though you last updated in 2005...)
AlexandraLeaving chapter 6 . 11/2/2005
This is really, really great. I'm an Ichabod fangirl (but I like Brom too!) and I wouldn't normally read Brom-centric stories, but this is so well written and has just the right balance between plot and character development. You're a fabulous writer, and I hope you keep updating!
Stig chapter 6 . 10/31/2005
The plot thickens yet more... but we knew that was going to happen, didn't we? Does Will know that Katrina's 'Evil Eye' isn't really evil? Is the plot going to skew from the movie after this? Will anyone else die? There's nothing I'd rather do than read the next chapter - this stuff is great.
pumpkinpuss chapter 6 . 10/22/2005
Ah! I'm so glad you picked this one up again. Very interesting, indeed. You did another excellent job on this chapter and you've really made Brom's character come alive.
Stig chapter 5 . 9/19/2005
This story is fantastic! Surely worth another chapter, don't you think? What happens, tell us already! You've portrayed every character marvelously. I've wondered what would have happened had Brom not died, he's a good character. Come on, please, tell us the rest of the story.
Dreamer Like Mr Barrie chapter 1 . 7/22/2005
I love it! I must admit, I'm a huge fan of his death in the 19 movie with Johnny Depp, but this is good! (Slicing people in half is rad...)
Tatiana Oueen of The Fae chapter 5 . 2/2/2005
Nice, very nice. I like this fanfic. You are a very good writer. I should get futher into this...Anyway i congradulate you on a superb story.

~Tatiana
tabby kat chapter 5 . 12/1/2004
so, i have no idea why you only have three reviews. Seems that a few people are a bit miffed, so they decide if it's about brom it can't be good. idiots. anyway, i really want to be sitting her typing 'wow' and 'do you accept follows who will forever grovle at you feet and praise you incredable talent as a writer, oh ruller of the SH fandom'...but then again, that would be a little odd. so, surfice it to say, i am in awe of you. now write more.
oi-oi-oi chapter 3 . 10/29/2004
Good God, woman! This is fantastic! Much better than anything I've ever read in this section of SH...All the characters have personality and Brom isn't the village idiot anymore, but a HUMAN BEING. So cool. Also, Crane is very well done-I can totally imagine him saying some of the things you have him say.
Lieutenant Sparkles chapter 5 . 10/29/2004
I like it a lot. For some reason Brom is my second favourite character, even if he is a brute. Please continue, there's not Brom fics here((not that I know of))
pumpkinpuss chapter 5 . 10/29/2004
Brilliant! Absolutely brilliant! i love this point of view. Keeping Brom's character alive brings such depth to the original story. And you are a very talented writer to boot! Your words flow effortlessly and I am deeply impressed. I'm looking forward to the next chapter. Bravo!