Reviews for The Captain and I
a chapter 7 . 6/19/2012
your making Siver sound like a jerk! and the captain feeling like that? ugh!
silverfan chapter 3 . 6/19/2012
Such detail! I love it!
o0IzumiSensei0o chapter 16 . 1/2/2012
Why didn't I review this when I read it! This story is amazing! I read it like months ago (can't even remember) and I think I read it like three times!(yes I loved it that much). Crazy good story and I just love the endings to this and the sequal!.
Kitty.M.Smith chapter 1 . 9/19/2011
I LOVE THIS SO MUCH!

I've been looking 4 this 4ever! I read it before i had an account, and forgot where.

Dude this is awesome! I love ur sequel to, and i just think this is AWESOMELY BLASTED BLOODY BRILLANTLY TERRIFIC!
bubbles chapter 16 . 4/28/2011
awesome awesome awesome! i love the ending and the way the mum acts when amelia shows herself i myself would be a little startled but i wouldn't shout WHAT THE HELL IS THAT! either way it's awesome i'm reading the sequal
bubbles chapter 6 . 4/27/2011
OH MY GOD AMELIA IA FALLING FOR A HUMAN GUY OH MY GOD THIS IS SO COOL! AND I CAN JUST PICTURE HER BLUSHING LEANING AGINST THE DOOR AND DOING THAT HAPPY "OH MY GOD THAT DUDES PERFECT" IN LOVE SIGH SO AWESOME!
R.S.Willow chapter 15 . 4/24/2011
This was so cute. Rock on for the new idea! I'll admit I thought it would be terrible, but I really liked it.
NullChronicler chapter 16 . 1/19/2009
Wow, I knew I loved your AVATAR fic, but I'm glad to see your other work is good as well. And there's a sequal! Okay, I'm way too tired to have any right to be online right now, but I loved the descriptions and Dan was a good OC. A few of the characters were a bit 2-D, but I guess that can happen when your scource material is a semi-old Disney movie that nobody remembers.

Anyway, good night or morning or whatever it is in England right now, and I'll be sure to read The Captain and I 2 tomorrow.

-NullChronicler-
I hate Chelsea chapter 16 . 8/11/2006
IN ALL HONESTY, I have to tell you that was good. I am a delbert/amelia fan, but I still think this is good. But I found the visit to the mother slightly confusing, but in all, nice job.
GoWashTheLights chapter 16 . 4/3/2006
Yay that was an awesome preview! I like, so just imagined being in a theatre and watching that! Great job, I'll be looking into your other fics! Bravo!
GoWashTheLights chapter 15 . 4/3/2006
*Cries*No, I can't stand the end of this! I'm really glad you're making a second one(or have you made it already? I'll have to check...)really great job with this, I loved Daniel! I WAS wondering for a while if I could borrow his character? I DO have a character in my Treasure Planet fanfic named Daniel, but your's is like way cooler. Could I like, totally borrow him? He was such a great character! Just email me or leave a review in my Treasure Planet fanfic(and even if you liked my story hinthint just kidding), but yeah, this was a great story! I'm excited to read the preview!
GoWashTheLights chapter 14 . 4/3/2006
Man, I love that guy, he's so sweet! John rocks! I can't believe there's only two more chapters left! *wails* It is so sad to finish a good fic like this one.
GoWashTheLights chapter 13 . 4/3/2006
Aw cute! Phew I thought for a minute he really was going to leave her! Great chapter!
GoWashTheLights chapter 12 . 4/3/2006
You know, this is like, the best OC Treasure Planet I've ever read! Great job! I think Daniel and Amelia make a cute couple!
GoWashTheLights chapter 11 . 4/3/2006
Go Daniel! Jim's not going to be too happy about this...I wonder what Daniel'll do when he sees Flint's Trove...Perhaps an inner passion and need for gold? Well, I've to read on to find out hm? Great chapter!
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »