Reviews for The Prom
Cloaked Glydr chapter 2 . 2/17
May I ask wheres Rufus?
Cloaked Glydr chapter 1 . 2/17
Sorry. DIsregard my last comment. dint read the entire chapter before i wrote tht
Cloaked Glydr chapter 1 . 2/17
It wud be soooo funny if MF waa ACTUALLY at one of the locations :/
ScifiJoe chapter 2 . 12/31/2014
Bravo, Bravo. A great story and a wonderful ending.
Silvermist35 chapter 2 . 2/16/2009
CK1,

That was so sweet. You keep making me cry with how sweet your stories are doing a great job. Keep writing.

Thanks,

Silver
Silvermist35 chapter 1 . 2/16/2009
CK1,

This one is funny. You have me wanting to get to the next chapter to see how this one for a great read.

Thanks,

Silver
Sentinel103 chapter 2 . 8/11/2008
You know Cap, I read this before, but I forgot who wrote it. So here goes, nice little story. Kim and Ron find that they will do anything for each other. I guess that includes dancing, I hope Ron doesn't step on Kim's feet (just kidding).

Thanks Cap,

Larry (Sentinel 103)
David Weston chapter 2 . 6/9/2008
I loved it, a great peice, and a great ending. Thanks for putting it on the internet

Reagrds

David
Fazo the Great chapter 2 . 11/25/2007
real up the good to so the drama.
Danny-171984 chapter 2 . 3/20/2007
That would be a perfect song for them. It sure is though. LOL. Like your story, but one thing that I notice the most is that Rufus isn't shown so much. Rufus is a big part of Team Possible. This is another factor for most of your stories. It's cool though. Love the Kim/Ron moments. Keep on writing.

Danny
Data Seeker chapter 2 . 3/4/2007
Dear captainkodak1

Nice little remake of So The Drama; very well written; the characters were well designed; and had a nice romantic drama.

The wholesome standards are very high.

No bad language.

No suggestive content; or any other vile content.

I hope this review has a good influence on you. God bless.
Ranchero D chapter 2 . 9/25/2006
Goose-bumps!
TexasDad chapter 2 . 1/1/2006
A much better ending than STD.
zipporahvulcan chapter 2 . 10/20/2005
Very nice, very sweet. I love how Monica and Wade scbemed and cooperated to get them together. And that ending at the dance was very Disney-esque.
Ezbok58a chapter 2 . 9/25/2005
Simply beautiful Captain a great story