Reviews for The Lesser of Two Evils: Year One
This story is freaking rediculos.
pikachucat chapter 13 . 3/27
awesome story
kage kitsune 14 chapter 13 . 1/22
Update soon, please.
AllieOfGreenGables chapter 9 . 9/1/2013
No one deserves to watch Manos: Hand of Fate, with or without commentary. It is terrible.
jupimako chapter 13 . 6/16/2013
I needed that. What a hilarious fic!
kvamic chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
i so woud love to se harry summon glory from buffy to send on some death eaters :D
moonprincess97524 chapter 9 . 3/3/2013
This chapter reminded me of a question I had in the chapter that had Draco, Harry and Hermione acting like cats: " Bad cat no donuts!" What on earth? Why would Nevil say something like that to those three?
slayer99 chapter 9 . 2/10/2013
well ... after staring at my screen for some time i have come to the conclusion that you are completely and utterly crazy. however it definitely makes your story more interesting
n.n chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
n.n
sissy21 chapter 13 . 8/10/2012
I loved the story but at times you came up with ideas that made me question if you were high or just have a very vivid and active imagination. Still loved it though
Sar'Kalu chapter 5 . 7/31/2012
I'm honestly unsure which is more funny, the charactizations, the content or the chapter titles... But either way, I'm in stitches!
ASTRONOMlC chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
This definitely sounds like a promising story. I like it.

Will Harry become Dark, I wonder? Due to the goddesses and gods he can summon?

Despite them treating Harry well, it makes me wonder if they could possibly have ulterior motives.

Great job so far (:

-Grey
Hannah chapter 13 . 4/2/2012
WHAT? I WANT PECAN PIE! Hmmph. And even though Latin can provide a base, JKR just uses it for, I think, exactly that: a base. Of course I could be wrong. The only basis I have is that light in Latin is lux, not lumos.
Hannah chapter 10 . 4/2/2012
Brigid is the Celtic fire goddess, right? And actual onyx is pretty boring. It's just a type of reddish grey quartz, I'm pretty sure. Obsidian is black, though.
Hannah chapter 9 . 4/2/2012
Yay! I don't have to correct you! Although I didn't know that redecorating was among Juno's powers. And I also bet on the Fates. I get this feeling that if they eanted to, they could even cut Zeus's life string. And they kinda dictate all of what's gonna happen….