Reviews for The Lesser of Two Evils: Year One
theawesomeyvetel chapter 13 . 1/18
Some days I wonder where mine, and those like me (including you), sanity has gone. Then I remember; we never had any to begin with! I got this idea from my cwts, Kander and Ebb.
Multifandom Guardian chapter 6 . 1/7
OMG I LOVE YOU! LOL I AM LEGIT FANGIRLING AND MY SISTER THINKS I'M INSANE... OH WE LL LOL (WHY AM I STILL YELLING?...oops caps lock lol) Anyway AWESOME job!
theawesomeyvetel chapter 4 . 12/29/2014
I have two cats. One's black and white (his name's Ebb and he's missing one front leg from cancer), and one white and black one (his name's Kander, and he's missing one eye for the same reason as Ebb). Neither are as evil or insane as Snow-flake obviously is. BTW, I love your story. If I wasn't supposed to be asleep right now, I'd be laughing like a heyna that was hit with a tickling jinx. Keep it up!
jayyfallen chapter 11 . 11/1/2014
I couldnt breath my chest hurts from laughing so hard and trying to keep quiet cause a person in the next room is sleeping ow
Guest chapter 9 . 11/1/2014
iv seen that movie its horribly terribley terrifying im scared 4 life and it was mst3k
Xanathos chapter 8 . 8/16/2014
If you like Chocolate Truffles, you should try butter toffee dipped, chocolate covered almonds
tish chapter 1 . 8/12/2014
You should have loki and hermes met the twins and have them all play pranks together
Guest chapter 12 . 4/1/2014
This story is freaking rediculos.
pikachucat chapter 13 . 3/27/2014
awesome story
kage kitsune 14 chapter 13 . 1/22/2014
Update soon, please.
AllieOfGreenGables chapter 9 . 9/1/2013
No one deserves to watch Manos: Hand of Fate, with or without commentary. It is terrible.
jupimako chapter 13 . 6/16/2013
I needed that. What a hilarious fic!
kvamic chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
i so woud love to se harry summon glory from buffy to send on some death eaters :D
moonprincess97524 chapter 9 . 3/3/2013
This chapter reminded me of a question I had in the chapter that had Draco, Harry and Hermione acting like cats: " Bad cat no donuts!" What on earth? Why would Nevil say something like that to those three?
slayer99 chapter 9 . 2/10/2013
well ... after staring at my screen for some time i have come to the conclusion that you are completely and utterly crazy. however it definitely makes your story more interesting