Reviews for The Lesser of Two Evils: Year One
Alex chapter 7 . 5/23
I thought Rumples was being Bast, why would she want cashews, shouldn't she want fish or something?
mackiechandler chapter 7 . 5/9
Diabetes
pikachucat chapter 12 . 12/21/2016
awesome more please
Guest chapter 10 . 10/1/2016
Well, no one can say their electroshock therapy will be hair raising. You've got to have hair first. you know, I don't think I've ever heard of a walrus going bald nor of anyone actually shaving one bald either. Of course I personally can't think of a reason why anyone would shave one anyways.
Bronze chapter 7 . 10/1/2016
If caffeine and chocolate cake do this to your writing then please have more. I laughed so hard at the idea of Mrs. Norris my so much was hurting. The mistakes with the spells Harry's using are also very funny. How did Hagrid react to a furless Fluffy? The world wants to know. The oil slick that Harry conjured would've been better had the Troll continued on down the stairs. Just keep those chapter coming!
Guest chapter 6 . 10/1/2016
MORE CAF! MUCH MORE CAF! If this is a sample of your writing on caffeine then have some more!
Guest chapter 5 . 10/1/2016
The insanity of this chapter far exceeds that of your Christmas. And it was funnier too. The question now is, will those two learn from this?
Bronze chapter 4 . 10/1/2016
Are we seeing the beginning of the golden quartet? Seems like it.
Bronze chapter 3 . 10/1/2016
Could be worse. You could start out in say French and in Spanish. My older brother use to leave notes on the fridge to my mother about it snowing. He'd start out in French and finish in Spanish by mistake. He always mixed the two up while spelling. My sister would tease him about it. I'm hoping that before the end of this at least one of the Gods or Goddesses are allowed to show the headbastard the error of his ways.
Guest chapter 2 . 10/1/2016
Hasn't Harry met Loki yet? He's worried about an Earth Goddess killing or threatening to kill Bumblemore getting him expelled. What does he think's gonna happen when Loki or if the God of Mischief and trouble starts playing pranks at Hogwash Scholl of Deathtraps and Near Murders? By the by, Loki got his Godhood by sleeping with the other gods of BOTH sexes. That according to Norse mythology. I know, I looked it up before naming my Rotti that.
Bronze chapter 1 . 10/1/2016
It's too bad ALL these Gods and Goddesses won't be paying Bumbles-the-Dumbles any visits. That'd make him change his mind about all his little death traps he thinks of as simple tests for Harry. Or would it be better to have them all make up their own little " tests " for the Bumbles? Might make him rethink what he's planning for Harry. Wonder if he'd survive them?
Aubs chapter 3 . 2/24/2016
That ending though. Just talking calmly about Hades, and Dumbles and Voldie suffering the worst punishments imaginable, and then it says, 'Harry blinked.' Boom, chapter over. That's awesome.
Aubs chapter 1 . 2/24/2016
Use flames for what they're made to be used for...TOASTING MARSHMALLOWS TO MAKE SMORES! That's what I do at least...
White Okami chapter 13 . 11/29/2015
Dumbledore as a blue bunny just doesn't sit right with me... I think he should've been neon green. It sticks out more.
White Okami chapter 12 . 11/29/2015
I feel pretty, oh so pretty!