Reviews for Dreams
sango-101 chapter 1 . 11/20/2004
*sniff* i almost cried! Oh my gosh, that was SO good! i wish somethin like that would happen to me (doubt it) but hey, we can all have dreams, right? ;)
The Third Biker Scholar chapter 1 . 11/3/2004
that was very sweet and cool. i loved it!
shadow chapter 1 . 10/30/2004
WOW luv ur story keep the good work shadow
sugaraybravo chapter 1 . 10/30/2004
Wow... that song fit PERFECTLY (possibly because you specifically wrote it for that song, but whatever). Usually there's some awkward part that doesn't fit, but this was... i dunno... perfect! yay for being repetitive. _;;
itzjustme chapter 1 . 10/30/2004
O_O That... was the GREATEST Miroku/Sango fic EVER! *adds to favorite story list* You did an AWESOME job.. I'm about to re-read it. HEEH. I LOVE it!
Dolphin-Slam chapter 1 . 10/29/2004
it made sense 2 me! I LOVED IT!
lodz chapter 1 . 10/29/2004
wow, that was absolutely awesome! true to the chracters, cute, very sweet, and funny...not to mention you fit the song in perfectly!
hashiba42 chapter 1 . 10/29/2004
Wow! Awesomeness!

I really liked the little tie-in with the cherry blossoms at the end there!

And not to be a grammar nazi, but there were a couple words that were wrong. (their/there sort of things) I dunno, the site says to offer advice on improvements, and that was all I could think of! The story was great! Keep it up!
gypsymuse chapter 1 . 10/29/2004
This was very sweet. I especially liked the section where Sango was enumerating her dreams; very true to her character. Thanks for posting this-you made my morning brighter. :)
drake220 chapter 1 . 10/29/2004
i loved this story the first time i read it adn i love it now! its on my fav list because its so fabulous! one of the best song fics out there! LOVE IT!
Queeney chapter 1 . 10/29/2004
Deadly Diva chapter 1 . 10/29/2004
Simply lovely.
AnimeFreakPerson chapter 1 . 10/28/2004
Cute! That was a pretty cool idea.
TyedyeRin chapter 1 . 10/28/2004
WOW! Awesome chappy! make more one-shots! TTFN!(im not logged in but hopefully u know my pen anem right?)
feilo chapter 1 . 10/28/2004
hey...nice story...but i think i heard of a game called roshambo dat like 2 men kick eachother's balls as hard as they can until one drops...kinda sick...but ya...
33 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »