Reviews for Dreams
TanukiGirl22 chapter 1 . 10/28/2004
kawaii! i love those two _ i like how you worked in the song and the "futuristic" part, very nice (never knew kagome, kagome, though your other fic helped) i thought rock paper scissors was jan-ken-pou...

loved it _
Rosemary Greene chapter 1 . 10/28/2004
Hey there. Good story. I wasn't expecting the whole dream thing, but I liked it, that's what made the story interesting...One thing about the last scene. It is actually common to see a sakura blossom on the first day of school, they start in April when the blossoms are in bloom already. Overall though, good story.

~Raven Demon
perlaret chapter 1 . 10/28/2004
You know, I am of the firm belief that this is your best fanfic yet. - And that's not just because its Mir/San.

I think.

- But anyway! I love being able to reread this... 3 Its so awesome. And it is now officially added to both my C2 Archive AND my favorites list. Just. Because. D

I'll talk to you later... Maybe once I make myself go and find the last message you sent me... x.X I think I ended up getting kicked off the computer halfway through replying... v.v That happens a lot. But yeah. I'll talk to you later! Ja ne!
33 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3