Reviews for Trapped
rea and bb fan chapter 1 . 7/10/2005
that was so good! it brought tears to my eyes!
Bitofbadwinter chapter 1 . 6/20/2005
That was a really cute one-shot! Good job * applauses (sp?) * keep up the good work!
Hidden Leaf chapter 1 . 6/16/2005
Great story! i love BB/Rae pairings!
AxRKeyblade9 chapter 1 . 5/9/2005
good job once again!
StaticStorm chapter 1 . 4/26/2005
Dude! That one was just as sad as the others! I'm crying on this one too! Uuggh! STOP MAKING ME CRY! (Enter usual dilouge: Keep up the good work. Let The Love Flow.)
Dejaevu chapter 1 . 3/15/2005
This is the best story I've read yet! I can't describe how much i loved this story! it's too hard. I mean, gosh! Not many people can write with a understanding that you have! The cyborg part threw me off a bit, but i was back on track immediatly! OMG, Awesome!
PinaNaranja chapter 1 . 3/6/2005
I hate one-shot's yet love them.
Kate chapter 1 . 2/21/2005
DOn't just end it there! It is great! Update it! Update it! UPDATE IT FOR GOD'S SAKE!
vinnie the geek chapter 1 . 12/21/2004
Well, what can I say...

It's too short to call it fabulous...

How about excellant!

You have earned my seal of approval.

Vin, the ancient one
lil'Giant101 chapter 1 . 12/17/2004
NO, NO, NO, NO! That can't be the end! *howls in sorrow* Please say you'll write a sequel or something! I also liked that little detail about Cyborg and his secret crush. I think he should find a soulmate and soon. I'll be on the look out for anymore of your works.
Mlz chapter 1 . 11/15/2004
EEP! I loved it! Total cuteness! And no room for improvement! BECAUSE ITS TO GOOD TO IMPROVE! MAY BB/RAE LIVE FOR EVER AND EVER AND EVER AND EVER AND EVER AND EVER AND... well EVER! I loved it! Keep writing (for ever and ever and ever and... EVER!) And here's a cookie for a excellent job *hands cookie*!

DSphantomteentiansfan chapter 1 . 11/11/2004
Such a romaticly, beautiful ending! I think I'm gonna cry! This would make such a great BB/Rae episode! XD
Yasona Black chapter 1 . 10/30/2004
angelface04 chapter 1 . 10/30/2004
aw. . way too cute.

poor cyborg :(. maybe one day he'll find someone.

i love the way that you portrayed raven - it seemed very real.

good job!
Raven07 chapter 1 . 10/29/2004
A! favorite! favorite! XD this was the best thing i have read in a while. im sick of reading all that other crap that other people write. XD awesome fanfiction
42 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »