Reviews for Rain
DHshipper chapter 1 . 12/24/2013
It's been years since this was written but there just isn't enough fics that ship DilandauHitomi! This couple is awesome with the many possibilities that can be developed with their relationship compared with VH, which is just plain annoying puppy love. Unfortunately, I'm not so good a writer or I'd post something, too. Not sure if I'm misunderstanding the story but I'd like to believe that Hitomi, once she somehow got access to the poem that Dilandau wrote, decided to pick him over Van instead. Afterall, the hair color of the great granddaughter was not mentioned so I just imagine that she inherited Dilandau's hair. I'm not as sentimental so I'm not really getting the great grand kid getting emotional over reading Dilandau and Hitomi's story from the journal. Well, looking forward to future stories!
SabrinaYutsuki chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
Wow. I'm glad I decided to revisit Escaflowne fics today. This is a real emotional masterpiece.
Litschi chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
So wonderful and AWSOME! I LOOVEE it!

It's so sad! *sniff*

But lovely! _
sc1986 chapter 1 . 3/11/2009
wow. so sad. poor Dilandau. excellent story
Celena Black chapter 1 . 5/23/2008
That was beautiful...it made me want to cry, poor Dilandau, sniffs...i don't usually get all teared eyed over something like this but it was so well written it just drew me in! Great work_
cherub4L chapter 1 . 5/14/2008
OH MY! ARE THOSE TEARS IN MY EYES? YOU NAILED IT...THIS STORY MIGHT BE SHORT BUT CAN REACH THROUGH THE HEART.
thepinkmartini chapter 1 . 4/26/2008
This is really beautifully written. The poem at the end is simple yet amazing!
Renleek chapter 1 . 3/31/2006
That has seriously got to be one of the most beautiful stories I've ever read. And sad... although I find Van to be Hitomi's true love, I've been lately finding myself looking for DilandauXHitomi fics because there's something about them being together that's just too good to pass up. Your piece is breathtaking. Thank you.
Tina Caps chapter 1 . 3/16/2005
Wow! This is fic is so amazing. The words felt surreal and deep. There is so much in contrast here to Dilandou's character and yet you can imagine him to be if he wasn't such a bad guy. I am really beginning to like this DH pairing. Great!
One-Mean-Rabbit chapter 1 . 2/17/2005
sad, and moving I liked the way you practically painted the picture of longing in the poem.

It would be interesting to see if you could write more on this...take it to an actual story...perhaps.
VaN LuVeR chapter 1 . 12/20/2004
OH I LOVeD THE POEM!

itss SO CUTE!

i really like it!

awesome job dude!
MysticalDreamer32 chapter 1 . 11/13/2004
Very simple. I like it and the whole Dilandau perspective. It is a topic I would have never written about or thought about. This is once again beautifully written... especially the very last line of the poem. ~MysticalDreamer32~
Chedder chapter 1 . 11/2/2004
Oh that was so very lovely, it was so sad and heartfelt at the end that your heart just goes out to the guy. I'm hesitent to say that you should possibly continue this one shot into a story for it might take something away from it.

But don't listan to me :P I'm just some random crazy that loved your short story. If you are insipired to do more with it, you shouldn't hold back on it. Go wild!

lol anyways, adios and kudos on such a good mini fic.
SabrinaYutsuki too lazy to sign in chapter 1 . 10/31/2004
woah. loved this fic so much. really sad how dilandau's love was left unrequited... and untold at that. it's a really good fic. just the right amount of angst. :D cant wait to read new updates and new stories from u!
Cole A chapter 1 . 10/30/2004
im so sorry i havent visited your fics yet coz my time's so full, but dont ya know that this fic made me so darn happy? I like the fact that Hitomi isnt a popular girl and that Dilly's a usual playboy who was madly in love with her secretly! But as the genre stated, it's really saddening that they do not ended up together...or i just misunderstood the ending? Well, I hope that she and Van divorced in the end so that she could be with Dilly, good story indeed!