Reviews for Sapphire Flame
Huh. this is a fitting end to the story. She got so far. She was so close. But it was one woman against some of the most powerful people in the world. and she predictably lost. Great ending here, /i liked the part when she got what she deserved.
You sic twisted slut, I hope you get raped by your relatives.
VB enforcer chapter 22 . 11/27/2016
This is a really good story. I hope it gets updated eventually. You left off at such a huge cliffhanger.
guest chapter 22 . 9/15/2016
omg will never update this story...plz update
I know u have your own life n stuff, but when a good story like this clings on it becomes disturbing not to know what is going to happen next, its your story, you should really write more, we all will love it. I adore you for coming up with such a story, will wait for update even if it takes years for u to update! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 8/21/2016
Please update
Guest chapter 22 . 8/21/2016
Good
RetroGoddess696.exe chapter 22 . 6/4/2016
actually, never mind. you will probably never update this. *sigh*
RetroGoddess696.exe chapter 22 . 6/4/2016
dude, I really love this story. hopefully I'm not reading this too late for updates? please update?
swettyitzel chapter 22 . 1/19/2016
Please update I want to read more
Vegeta Semaj Ouji chapter 22 . 1/17/2016
omg please continue this is got me on the edge of my seat please continue
Arsenalfan99 chapter 1 . 8/23/2015
I really wish you would've finished this story.
vegeta lover 9000 chapter 9 . 3/17/2015
This fanfic touched my little dark gothic heart
I was crying, laughing, shouting swear words and falling in love with it. Thank u so much! :)
Disappointed Fan chapter 22 . 2/18/2015
I really love this story, one of my all time favorites. However, it really sucks that the author allowed the "bad guys" to win and all her fans lost out on not just this story, but all her other unfinished stories.
animefreak03 chapter 22 . 1/28/2015
I am still reading this story years later. I know it gets hard to update, but I really hope you do update soon. The suspense is killing me!
Guest chapter 22 . 12/23/2014
Oh my god you are so talented! I really do hope you will update. I am not rushing you in any way though, I'm just hoping that you haven't forgotten about this fic. You are such a good writer and thank you so much for writing such long chapters. I don't know many authors that would do that.

You have no idea how much I enjoyed reading this fic