Reviews for Son of the Morning
Gale chapter 5 . 2/21/2013
Pity that this is discontinued, it had promise
duffie83 chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
Great start, lovin' it!
UndergroundDaydreams chapter 5 . 5/19/2011
Well, this is exciting. And very eerie. That confrontation with the body and mind of the Labyrinth - that was something special. Very nice imagery in this piece. Though, I see it's been four years since it's been updated, so the chances of getting more are slim, huh? Sigh. Well, I enjoyed reading it to this point. Thanks for sharing!
fayriel chapter 5 . 10/28/2010
Great story! Please, I'd be happy if you continue this if you have the time!
Ice Demon Ranger chapter 5 . 11/4/2009
Please say that you will update this? It's too good to let just waste away.

I look forward to having you do so soon, I hope.
Elanor Ainu chapter 5 . 5/26/2009
This is really, really good so far. I know it's on hiatus, but I'm putting this on my alert list nevertheless. IF you should ever be able to continue this, I'll be there.
TwilightandCanadaforever chapter 5 . 1/7/2009
good sofar
BlindHuntress chapter 5 . 9/10/2008
OMG SO GOOD!

I know this is on hiatus, but man oh man, it's beautiful. *sigh*

I guess I can only dream about how it might end,huh?

Lovely job in Jareth's character and creating a Sarah who doesn't bow as easily as some other stories have portrayed her, even though she does still want the Goblin King.
maskedpainter chapter 5 . 8/22/2008
hey there i can't wait to see more of this story i would like to see an update i will be waiting!

~MP
Tara1189 chapter 5 . 8/4/2008
I'm fairly new to Labyrinth fanfics but of those I've read, this is certainly one of the best. I particularly like the mature tone (apt as Sarah has grown up) yet the story still draws on fairytale and mythic symbols (the mirror, the significance of dreams.) I especially liked the idea of an avatar of the Labyrinth. Jareth's characterisation is well done. I like a dark Jareth; many authors seem to make him too light, while a fey king who punishes innocent children and uses manipulation and trickery to gain his ends shows a ruthlessness not often fully addressed. I always viewed him as a more elemental being, and unable to fully comprehend human compassion and sympathy and possessing a great capacity for cruelty. Your story explores this well in his posessive and relentless pursuit of Sarah.

Your writing style also makes this a very interesting read, with an ability to create powerfully visual images, at times descriptive and almost lyrical and others stark and hard-hitting.

I see it's been a while since you updated. I know the difficulties of being able to regularly update multi-chaptered fics, normally the reason I stick to oneshots, but if the muse returns, please don't hesitate to post another chapter.
AnaisPhoenix chapter 5 . 7/26/2008
Wow, I liked it!

Can't wait to read more! ;)
vamp1987 chapter 5 . 5/30/2008
I love the incarnation of the Labyrinth. Scattered Logic's 'The Enticement' had a voice manifestation, but I think I like your avatar better. I hope you continue with this. It is fascinating.
Steph chapter 5 . 5/16/2008
I really like what you've written so far. Any chance you could take this one off hiatus eventually?
Morleigh chapter 5 . 12/12/2007
Don't you just hate it when real life get's in the way? I hope everything works out for you and that you keep writing. You truely do have a wonderful gift.

This story is beautifully written and I can't wait for more.
Ella1331 chapter 5 . 10/5/2007
Interesting. I'll wait for the rest.