Reviews for A Secret Within
SmileyGirl86069 chapter 15 . 6/5/2013
Please, please update soon. I really like the story and I want her to get out safely and have he baby!
GeekyGamerCat chapter 15 . 10/4/2012
update! update! update!
CandyBabex chapter 15 . 1/12/2012
Great story line ,i hope for the best that there will be more chapters lol .
Drawerfan chapter 15 . 12/23/2011
Can't wait till the next chapter & one more thing I read all the chapters its just when I find something new I dont just dont review when I read everyone single chapter I read all the chapters & then review somethimes, but anyways cant wait till the next update YAY! :D

P.S I also ready the 1 story about knowing Dona :D
Diana Fay chapter 15 . 5/23/2011
wow i can't wait till you update YAY
dreamer chapter 13 . 6/7/2009
i loved the first story, and i love this one even more! it would be suspenseful if Dona went into labor while captured. )
Larissa chapter 13 . 9/20/2007
Why'd you stop? Post more! Please. Take care and God bless.
BrandyFan chapter 13 . 8/29/2007
What's gonna happen next? Is Donna and the baby ok? Will Raph save her? Please Update!
ArtieKnight chapter 13 . 8/29/2007
This rocks! Keeping going or i'm gonna cry* hehehe
Anonyomous 27 chapter 13 . 8/29/2007
I just read this and I think... IT ROCKS! I hope you'll finish this.
Donny's Girl chapter 13 . 1/1/2006
WOW! We took a ginormous break off of this didn't we? I'm so sorry about that:( I feel so bad lol its just... i had no e-mail then i had writers block and blah blah blah lol great job babe i'll have the rest of the next chapter to you soon!

Fantacy chapter 13 . 11/4/2005
Oh, I’m very worried about what has happened to Dona and I’m concerned about the little baby. What is Toby going to do with Raphael? Good thing that Raphael has his brothers. I loved when Raphael yelled as if he was talking to Leo, when Thomas touched him. Please update soon. I’m looking forward to the next chapter.
Mewfem chapter 13 . 10/21/2005
Shell this story is good. I love it a lot.
Fantacy chapter 12 . 9/30/2005
I just love the fact how they met each other again, it was so romantic! The idea that Raph is going to meet Dona’s parents is fantastic. In addition, your conversations bits are great and I laughed when Raphael met Dona’s father. Good job to both of you!
Mewfem chapter 12 . 8/30/2005
I love the story. It fun to see Raph having fun.