Reviews for Not Alone
BlackHalliwell chapter 1 . 9/13/2006
doikea chapter 1 . 12/5/2005
Hola...otra vez. La verdad es que estaba tan sorprendida por ver historias de la familia de Carter...que supongo que tuviste que leer mis teorías.

No me gusta la tendencia de los guionistas de ER de dejar historias a medio contar...y la de la relación de John y sus padres pudo dar más de sí...o probablemente Mary mcDonnell me gusta más que Sally Field.

Esta estaba muy bien, por cierto.
markmark261 chapter 1 . 3/13/2005
Really well written, especially liked the scene on the roof. A few typos ("He's wrestled" should be "He'd wrestled", "They they were" should be "There they were", "The laughed" should be "The laugh", "other to be held" should be "other than to be held", "better parent that I" should be "better parent than I") but otherwise thoroughly engaging.
K-Daawg chapter 1 . 11/4/2004
I love this story! Its great! :D
Linda-previouslyMissyMaura chapter 1 . 10/29/2004
hiya, i really liked this. It's nice and it's not predictable. Is Abby gonna help carter cope? oh, please!
XMarisolX chapter 1 . 10/29/2004
Author's Note: I know this kind of shouldn't be here, but that's neither here nor there.

Although Carby isn't the point of this fic, I know that you Carby shippers and Kem haters out there might get your fix from this one: you’re welcome. For you Carter/Kem shippers out there, I'm one of you, but this would have been a much more dignified ending to the affair than the ratcheted-up angst-fest that Season 11 is sure to bring.
Becky chapter 1 . 10/29/2004
Nice one. It's a new way of looking at it and it's nicely written. Good job.
Jane chapter 1 . 10/28/2004
This is a very well written story. It's the content I don't appreciate. To create a "carby" scenario out of such a huge tragedy is kind of disgusting and it bothers me. It's also a bit out of character as Abby as never been shown to be a very caring or loving person especially not when it comes to Carter.

Although your writing style is superb, I'm glad this is something we never saw on ER.