Reviews for A Reunion Long Due Gohan
Dino-RogueDino-R chapter 1 . 4/10/2014
Oh, write more, please write more! This is so sweet, really wonderful. I love every character here for their love and friendship only grew strong, I think, after that terrible timeline and dying! Look ath them? Sweet!

Oh, right... Vegeta's atonement... ah, time passes differently there, anyways, so soon, the Prince will be there with them in Heaven! Love this! Awesome job!

I'll be honest. I general do not read Mirai fics. Don't ask me why... I just start to get overwhelmed by its darkness... oh, the horrors in it and such. But despite the timeline's angst and grim drama, it's still a big part of the DBZ universe, so I probably should watch the History of Trunks soon; anyway, this is the first Mirai piece I actually dared myself to read, and I have to say I'm glad I got myself to do so, because this is the joyous, lighter side of that timeline... and yes, this will happen in it, too, to be sure. As it did in the DBZ timeline as we know it.

Oh, and you are so, so right about Future Gohan! Love the maaan! :)
xXFaith-HopeXx chapter 1 . 2/16/2014
LOOOVVEEE ITTTT
Guest chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
Its. Great you wrote started. Not stared
Guest chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
It was great keep writeing
PrincessLazyPants chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
Aweeeeee, that made me tear up. I really loved this fic. You wrote it very well!
Kiomori chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
I loved reading this. Mirai Gohan's story is so tragic, and it's nice to see a happy end for him. I especially loved how much Goku cared about him, and how much Vegeta actually cared about his family.

Who knew that a death fic could be so happy?

Great job!
nagami cabasa chapter 1 . 5/2/2009
oh... that was so heartwarming! i totally agree with you, mirai gohan is so freaking cool. he deserves this happiness you gave him in this fic. :D

i loved the interactions, everyone was cool and in character. im off to read the trunks one now! XD *runs*
Brenman chapter 1 . 4/9/2008
That was really great. There's not many poeple that can write about someone dieing and make it a happy event.
Panko Piskun chapter 1 . 8/23/2005
Aw, I love it!
Moonprincess202 chapter 1 . 8/21/2005
This was really cool. I've never come across a story like this although I've been hoping to.
Gohan Hug chapter 1 . 7/4/2005
Squee! :P
supersaiyaman chapter 1 . 11/6/2004
this was a good chapter i hope you do the sequill.
Viky chapter 1 . 11/2/2004
I think the story is cool.
SSJ5Tigger chapter 1 . 10/29/2004
Kol!

Love da story!

Its sweet! Aw, Gohan is reunioned wid da gang!

Poor trunks tho...

But Gohan gets 2 c his father again!

Poor Trunks tho...And chi-chi...they'd b alone now...no gohan...

poor dem

Story was good! Loved it!