Reviews for A Reunion Long Due Trunks
Dino-Rogue chapter 1 . 4/10/2014
Awww, Gohan... and 'Geta junior! Aww... so sweet... and I love everything about this sequel. I truly, truly do.

Haha! Yes, that's one of the reasons why I love Mirai Gohan. He played mentor, friend, almost-father but always brother to Trunks, much Piccolo had done for him when the Namek had been the 'master' in Gohan's life of fighting and friendship, no? Aww...

Ah, I so love that ending! I, however, that more than pride, deep, deep down, Vegeta loves, truly loves, his son. Even in this timeline.

"Trunks had earned the respect of every warrior in this room... and he deserved it. He'd saved two entire worlds in his short lifetime and asked for nothing in return for himself. He'd given himself completely trying to make a better life for those people he loved and ended up paying the ultimate price. Twice no less." That, dear author, is so, so true. Thank you! Seriously, for writing this... wow, thank you!
xXFaith-HopeXx chapter 1 . 2/16/2014
love it.
Kiomori chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
This was great too! I think it was sadder than the Gohan one for some reason. It was probably because of the backstory that you added in about little Vegeta and Gohan.

It makes sense that time travel wore him down, but Trunks seemed to be in character. I loved reading it!
hopelessly demented chapter 1 . 6/24/2008
That was some good piece of fanfiction! So sweet of Trunks to name his sons after the two most important men in his life. Two thumbs up for you.
SSJ4Pikachu chapter 1 . 7/6/2006
Go Trunks! AW... he named his kids after Vegeta and Gohan!
miroku-has-darkness chapter 1 . 3/22/2005
that's so sweet
Ore No Kagami chapter 1 . 1/9/2005
What? How could no one review Trunkses? Thats not right! So! I, Blue Tangaroa Topaz, AKA Ore No Kagami and Atarah, decided to review this story. I have never seen a story where someone decides to look at the after affects of Time Travel, but You did! And you make and very sweet story out of Trunks remembering his life (Which is a very nice version, I am tired of these storys where BUlma dies and Trunks decideds to LIve in the other timeline). I applaud you! *claps hands*