Reviews for End Roll
Takua Nui chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
Very good! Angsty indeed, but the ending fits the story well. Mucho kudos, or in other words, good job.
pisceanchic101 chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
Wow, this is REALLY good. I'm awestruck. Thanks so much for writing this! It was a pleasure to read.
DarkGirlRavenGrayson chapter 1 . 2/18/2008
that was great. :D i absolutly LOVE ur TT fanfics i'm SO glad i came across them.

~dARKgIRLrAVENgRAYSON14
RaeVin chapter 1 . 1/20/2007
I liked it. Good job.
Xx.Toxic.Little.KisseS.xX chapter 1 . 4/30/2006
Aww, so angsty! This story was so good...so sad

Wow

Jade Andrea Fawkes

xo
lolopixie chapter 1 . 1/4/2006
Ooh, that was a great little one-shot, I liked it. Definitely angst, but it was also kind of cute how they both got all weird like that. Haha, great job.
Poison's Ivy chapter 1 . 12/1/2005
not bad.
janedoe091170 chapter 1 . 11/26/2005
For a first fanfiction, that was really incredible. I loved it, quite frankly. You're a good writer and I like your style. Great story!
L Kagamine chapter 1 . 9/30/2005
WHEN WILL YOU UPDATE! I read this story when it was first published, and that was quite a while ago! Please update soon!
lluuxx chapter 1 . 9/4/2005
Aw, i wish there was another chapter!
Omusubi chapter 1 . 8/6/2005
A nice, succinct one-shot. I think ticklishness does actual diminish with age, but maybe that's just me. Although the feet... Those will always be ticklish.
raven809 chapter 1 . 8/3/2005
You should continue it! its really good so far and i really want to see what happens! keep up the good work! XD
issues09 chapter 1 . 7/20/2005
really good you should continue it
Crimson Catastrophe chapter 1 . 7/16/2005
O! Akward moment! Sorry but i just had to write that. Hee Hee. But anyway awesome story! very well written and great plot!
sister-of-Darkness1254 chapter 1 . 6/28/2005
Write More often. I liked it. You could make it a little longer and a little juicier. When things make my heart pounce that means your a good writer!-
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »