Reviews for I have your letter!
secretsmiling chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
I loved this :)
Khilari chapter 1 . 5/26/2010
This is so sweet! Christine sounds just adorable and I want to give her a hug :)
Sarah Crawford chapter 1 . 1/7/2009
Creative little story, and great original character point of view. I enjoyed reading it.
Shadow131 chapter 1 . 11/15/2004
That...is...precious!

It was so realistic, especially since you added all those things that only a sibling would know. (I'm curious as to how Armand got his tongue stuck to the pond.)

Raoul sounds terribly handsome, and Christine sounds terribly cute, though I wish they could have spoken to each other...ah well, your fic.

Kudos for being able to (somewhat) realistically drag Meg and Madame Giry into it. *snork* Meg sounds like a peacock *laugh*

I repeat, this was so cute, and I absolutely loved it.
Shandethe Sanders chapter 1 . 11/14/2004
I am SO sorry I didn't review this sooner. It's lovely-very original! And the description of le vicomte...*swoon*. Raoul and Christine ROCK, there can be no doubt about it. And I was getting so incredibly bored with E/C...*retches*

Anyways, please keep it up! I want to know what happens with Abrielle and Armand the Ninny. *snicker*

-Meg
LesMisLoony chapter 1 . 11/2/2004
Aw, Elyse, this is cute. I can see everyone doing all of that... hehe I like Armand the ninny, and I very miche like Abrielle. Yay for the hotness of Raoul! Aww...
Lavendar chapter 1 . 10/31/2004
Sorry it took me forever to review this... But anyway, I liked this! How interesting to hear about poor Christine when she was that weak young thing in the conservatory from a new and rather amusing character. I enjoyed reading this! It might be fun to see another from different points in Christine's life at the opera too. :) That was fun, I liked it :) And Armand's a ninny and fell out of a tree, haha :P