Reviews for Before We Were Heroes
Alcantis chapter 4 . 1/23/2018
Please come back for their happy ending.
Ghibli Ninja chapter 4 . 2/5/2013
UPDATE!
grimmXharri chapter 4 . 4/22/2012
Oh my gosh. Tell me if you are going to have more. D:
PeAceLovEr 12 chapter 4 . 1/3/2010
ah man im a jerk ive been seeing this fic a year now and i ignore it now i find it great i felt stupid and kick my self mentally 3 times im sorry 4 ignoring ur writings forgive me -bows head-

ANYWAY PLEASE UPDATE SOON I WANT TO KNOW WHAT WILL HAPPENED TO QUINTIN (I HOPE HE DIES IN AN ACCIDENT AND CLOUD SHOULD MAKE A MOVE TO TIFA HAH!)soory if i ramble ramble only LOL _
Anonymous chapter 4 . 6/14/2009
This story is amazing! I think this is the first story I have read on here that Cloud is IN CHARACTER. Alot of the stories I have read either make Cloud out to be a player, or a wimp. You really captured the 'Strong and Silent' persona. I'm very picky about the whole 'OOC' thing when it comes to Cloud...

It's good to see a story where Tifa's trying to move on. Yes, we all love Cloud, but poor Tifa. Always waiting up for him. I'm glad that you made her strong in that way.

I also liked the random kiss. Usually, when Cloud randomly kisses Tifa, it doesn't seem right, but this time, you nailed it! Great job!

And the kids... adorable! Poor Denzel. Haha! He doesn't seem very interested in the idea of his Adoptive mother dating someone who isn't his adoptive father, eh? haha. It's very cute to see him like that. he's seems the type to do something along those lines.

Anyways... I'll stop ranting. I look forward to seeing more of this story. It filled my day with a good few hours of good quality reading. Thanks for the wonderful story, and keep it up! I'll be looking whenever I can for more!
Cloti22 chapter 4 . 2/7/2009
NOO keep going please!

CLOUD IS A RETARD! NO! he has to stop leaving. sobsob
Daylo chapter 4 . 12/26/2008
Yes! Another chapter! Short but great :) What is Cloud thinking leaving again? Quentin gets beat up at some point in the story, right? Can't wait for more!
Iris chapter 4 . 12/20/2008
this is so sad. i know what tifa has decided on was wrong, but i can't really blame her. but at the same time i want them to work it out.

please update soon. this is killing me, figuratively of course. until the next update
winner-loser chapter 4 . 11/28/2008
This is an awesome story :D Hurry up and update update and update again! _
madelein chapter 4 . 11/4/2008
ok it was good in the begging n this chaptes SUCKED! sorry im just being truthful.
Prinny lord chapter 4 . 10/26/2008
Wow... what a great story! Please update soon! :)
cloudlover2989 chapter 4 . 10/22/2008
thats sad poor cloud i want more whate happens please update SOON
cloudlover2989 chapter 3 . 9/25/2008
yeah i like your story i really wish that you would keep writing it is really good if you do have writers block i would suggust listing to music or going on google and finding a good cloti video that just what hepls me when i have writers block which has benn happing to me more and more latly ireally really really really want you to finish this story if you could see me i would be begging on my knees so seriously try to finish this story
Eenvi chapter 3 . 8/13/2008
Yo, like ur story. luv this tifa too, she should move on with someone else. update soon, yo! Anyway, if u have writer's block, lemme give u some advice that I'd read from some book. Go sit by the pond, feed the fishes or birds, listen to musics, breath, & watch the scenery. Try it, I don't if it works, cuz I've never tried it, haha.
Darklavendernights chapter 3 . 4/5/2008