Reviews for Maybe Not Tonight
HyenaYu chapter 1 . 8/23/2016
Awww, this is soon cute! :D
SMSM92 chapter 1 . 8/19/2016
I had to come back and say something else! I'm glad that the problems weren't something like cheating or real abuse! I'm also glad that you decided to get them to make up the way they did, changing everything back to how it was just because they are so in love. Just please never write any cheating fics! I check your page pretty often and I think that you devastate me! I love it when you write happy things. Ooooouuu and I haven't read Venetian Moon yet so I'm doing that soon! Exciting! :P :D
SMSM92 chapter 1 . 8/19/2016
But I've got to disagree with the last statement... sure the future may change but one thing between them never does, they always find eachother again...soulmates duh! Sorry guys but I'm hopeless when it comes to these two!
SMSM92 chapter 1 . 8/19/2016
This is so damn heartbreaking... especially the beginning. The first scene is so compelling... how she is trying so hard, yet nothing seems to get through to him. Does he actually believe her sitting at the table for an hour is a farce? He's acting so resentful towards her, pinpointing every small thing and making it seem like she is the enemy, out to destroy his life. Usagi couldn't be fake, even if you paid her a million dollars. He doesn't even try to conceal is annoyances because he only chooses to remove his shield (newspaper) once she is preoccupied. The voice in her head, about the hospital being priority, her needing him not mattering, is just utterly devastating because I can actually picture him doing something like that (original anime version-Mamoru maybe, not Crystal/manga lol).
Overall though, he does adore her and you depicted marital issues beautifully. She was probably feeling neglected, started to ignore him more (rightfully so though), but she still did things hoping he'd start to make more time for her. He, in his mind, just thought she was repulsed by him. That's why communication is key!
I really loved this! :D
Serenity lover chapter 1 . 4/4/2016
I loved it but I didn't like the last sentence to the story where it said that their love one day might fade and all that but I don't believe it because their love is Eternal and I just want to keep it that way but anyways awesome fanfic
Maria chapter 1 . 5/1/2015
This is something awesome.. I LIKE IT... keep the stories coming..
Guest chapter 1 . 11/15/2014
Wow that was sad to begin with. I'm glad it worked out for them I the end though.
Kasienda chapter 1 . 3/10/2014
So painful! So real! Nice work!
SaphireShimmer chapter 1 . 12/25/2013
Oh my goodness, I'm literally in tears. This was so beautiful. I'm such a sap
Pamela chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
That was very cute!
Violet K. Odin chapter 1 . 3/22/2011
Cute((:
Jenbunny chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
love it love it love it, so sweet and kind of sad at first ... I really love it _
nieshka chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
Beautiful. I know exactly what you mean.
DarknekoKurai chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
I really like this! It's cute and sad but I like the ending!
Ummster chapter 1 . 1/31/2010