Reviews for A Series of Misguided Steps
ElectraSev5n chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
Bahaha. Very cute, very fun. I like that you made Ron the authority on shaving here.
Lady Whitehart chapter 1 . 6/27/2009
Reading this made my day! I was in need of a good laugh, and this fic delivered. You captured the awkwardness of the first shave perfectly-right down to the nicks and cuts to the Freezing Charm. Thanks for making it possible to find you.
Otspock chapter 1 . 10/8/2007
I had a nice laugh. Nice work!
TayliaNinja chapter 1 . 6/11/2007
omg that was cool. Nice work
VacantSkies chapter 1 . 9/13/2006
What a great story!

I loved the subtly escalating pandemonium all revolving around something as menial as SHAVING! At first it was just Harry and Neville, and then Dean joined, then Seamus, and then following everyone was Ron, who just treated the entire ordeal so nonchalantly... oh, it was HILARIOUS!

I think I liked this story so much because I can remember the first time I had to shave, too... I believe that I was rather fortunate because I didn't have to deal with inexperienced dorm mates when it happened ;)
writersblock777 chapter 1 . 8/14/2006
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Poor Harry. Should've asked Ron in the first place. That was priceless. I got a great laugh out of it. Brilliant story. Incredibly funny.
Broadwaypoetess chapter 1 . 8/28/2005

Wow, that has to be the funniest thing I've read in a while. Oh man... *chuckles* Ah, I love Won-won's reaction.
lebonhiver chapter 1 . 6/22/2005
Roffle! I really needed a good laugh today after all that happened! Great comedy! Keep up the awesome work!
LoveHP chapter 1 . 10/29/2004
Oh that was adorable and funny! Great work, there was a couple of grammar issues, but other than that it was a ve4y enjoyable read. :D
pottergothotter110 chapter 1 . 10/29/2004
that was briliant! i was laughing so hard lol! i love the ending the most! ron actually looks smart in this hehe.
reading-rider chapter 1 . 10/28/2004
Very well written and VERY funny! Thanks for the laugh!