Reviews for Savior
khrystle-raine duste chapter 14 . 9/30/2011
Chapter 15?...

khrystle-raine duste chapter 5 . 9/30/2011
I don't understand this line...

While secretly knowing that his beast would be writhing at the chance to her at her while she was on her period.

(2nd paragraph from the bottom of the chapter...)

(& you pr'ly do NOT wish me to review these since you'e left them for years... Tell me to stop if you do not wish me to... cause, it's a sickness with me... LOL)

Still an INCREDIBLE read! (going back in for more... I'll finish this one then, stop for the night... I'll need somethingfor the morning...)

DarkDreamer1982 chapter 14 . 5/2/2010
Can't wait to see them fight it!
DarkDreamer1982 chapter 12 . 5/2/2010
WHy the hell did they do all that DNA stuff on her, only to kill her by outting one of those Aliens in her?
DarkDreamer1982 chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
OMG! So now your saying "ALIVE" was just a dream? No little Jack/RIddick going to be running around... That sucks. Plus, i was wondering why they had left that paradise of a world after the bad things had been killed.
Lori chapter 14 . 1/21/2010
please continue this is a good story
lori chapter 14 . 1/2/2010
I know its been a while since you added to this story but I really wish you would. this is an awesome story and it would be even better completed. thanks Lori

Running-Wild22 chapter 14 . 10/30/2007
Where is the rest?

Running-Wild22 chapter 5 . 10/30/2007
That's Naasty!1 Seriously

Running-Wild22 chapter 3 . 10/30/2007
I love this story. Wait no baby? :( :( :(

demondeansgirl666 chapter 14 . 5/29/2007
oh damn that's awesome...i'm not a fan of alien but I'll make an exception for this...totally kick ass
Social control chapter 14 . 5/9/2007
ive read your stories for such a long time, and cannot believe ive never reviewd.

onyx, i must say, i am a devoted fan of yours.

reading your stories, is like im walking into a dream.

they are magificent.

they are some of THE best works ive ever read in my life.

i truely do applaud you. ive read both alive and savior at least 4-5 times, and its some of the most original work that truely inspires me.

i really haha cant explain how it feels to read it. it literally feels like im walking into a dream, or a painting, if i could liken your work to any itd be picassos. really like stepping into a dream.

and not a fantasy, but a DREAM a uncontrollable completely lost dream.

hahaha i just thought you should know this. because your work. is so inspirational. i WISH i can get as creative and original as you one day.

Furyan Goddess chapter 3 . 5/7/2007
This is getting good, I can't wait to see what happens next :) Is this posted at VX? I'm Furyan Goddess there :)
Shawny.a chapter 14 . 4/25/2007
ok so i know that you havent updated in like 2 years but i LOVE LOVE LOVE your story and im beggin you to comntiue. PLEEASE.
brainfear chapter 14 . 3/9/2007
Hey, you gonna update this or what? I'm dying here!
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »